Agar Tum Saath Ho....❣️

Sameer, main nikal rahi hun...A beautiful lady wearing pastel color kurti with coffee brown palazzo and dupatta with a wrist watch in her left wrist and a red bangle along with two pastel color bangles in each wrist. Her hair was tied into fishtail braid with middle partition filled with vermilion and a diamond mangalasutra adorned her neckline.

Kya? Itni jaldi ja rahi ho? Kuch kaam hai kya Naina? Main bhi chalta hoon tumhare saath...A handsome man wearing brown shirt and beige trousers with wrist watch in his right wrist questioned her.

Kuch groceries lena hai aur sabji bhi, tum waise bhi bore ho jate ho in sab mein. So tum office mein ruko kaam khatam karke ghar aana. Aur waise bhi shayad aap bhul rahe hai ki 6 baje aapki boss ke saath meeting hai....Naina replied to him sweetly.

Oh haan, par tum akeli kaise jaogi Naina. Main boss ko bol deta hun aur aata hun tumhare saath.... Sameer was worried for some uncertain reason.

Akeli ka kya matlab hai? Pehli baar thodi na ja rahi hun. Kitne baar akele shopping ki hai aur cab ya auto leke ghar gayi hun...Naina defended her side with narrowed eyes.

Biwi ji, woh Agartala tha aur yeh Pune hai. Pichle cheh mahino mein tum ek baar bhi akele nahi gayi ho kahin par, jahan jati ho main saath jata hun...the possessive husband spoke out of Sameer.

Toh kya hua? Aaj naya experience ho jayega. Ab no more behes. Main ja rahi hun aur tum yahin ruko. Gussa hona hai toh main raat ko malai kofte banake tumhe manna lungi.....Naina spoke the last line lovingly and weaved her fingers in his hair.

Accha theek hai, dhyan se jao. Agar jaroorat huyi toh phone kar dena main aa jaunga... Sameer wasn't satisfied but still let her go and kissed her hand. .

Okay Patidev, main chalti hun. Come home soon...she kissed his forehead and went away.

Sameer had his eyes fixed on her till she exits through the lift.
Sameer and Naina were married for 3 years now and made got their transfer in Pune from Agartala. They were living a very happy and content life.

Chali gayi woh aur bhai tum dono ek hi ghar mein rehte ho....Nishant, his collogue brought him back to reality.

Yaar, tu nahi janta hai biwi se ek min dur rehne ka dard,Shaadi nahi huyi na teri isliye... Sameer smacked Nishant's shoulder and got back to his work.

At 6 PM, he had his meeting with the boss. The meeting was about a new app that they were about to develop. Sameer was in the app development department and was one of the finest employees, whereas Naina was in the app testing department and she too was one of the most demanding employees of the company.

At around 7:30 PM, the meeting was over and he headed back home. Till now, he hadn't got any message or call from Naina. He assumed that she was done and back home preparing his favorite Malai kofte. When he reached home, he saw the lock on the door was intact.

Ajeeb hai, abhi tak nahi aayi... Sameer thought to himself as he was astonished that she has taken so much time today as generally she is done in an hour or two.

After unlocking the house, he called her but didn't get any reply. He messaged her that if she needs any help then he will come.
Keeping his phone aside, he went to get changed and showered. Exiting from the shower, he expected her to shout his name saying she is home and make his special coffee for her but there wasn't any such activity. He checked his phone and there were no messages too.
His heart started to beat faster and he got really worried. He decided to go out and check upon the stores she generally went to.

Agar Tum Saath Ho ❣️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें