kissing in the rain

Kurapika and Leorio was walking to home as they  held hands. Kurapika wrapped his arm to Leorio's arm. Since Leorio is taller than Kurapika he was the one who holds the umbrella. Rain wasn't that crazy, but wasn't soft either. The weather was kinda cold but Kurapika always felt Leorio's warmth even tho it was cold.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
K- I'm so tired of walking.... I wish we didn't missed the bus.

L-Shhh don't complain.

K-Let's stop under that tree. Kurapika pointed out the big tree.

L-Honey we are going to be late...

K-You love making me sad, don't you? Kurapika pouted because he knew Leorio could never resist him when he pouts.

L-You are a little demon you know that right?

K-At least I am your little demon. Said Kurapika as he nuzzled his head against Leorio's arm.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Kurapika and Leorio slowly walked to the big tree as rain got heavier. Even tho it was almost raining like crazy they were still taking things slow.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

K-Ahh that's better~

L-Isn't it kinda cold tho?

K-I mean you can just... I don't know you can hold me 👉🏻👈🏻

L-Then what the hell I'm going to do with this umbrella?

K-Oof Leorio okay okay don't hold me. Kurapika looked away from Leorio so he could make Leorio feel guilty.

L- Leorio pat Kurapika's head as he put the umbrella down. Aww are you mad at me baby?

K-Obviously.

L-Leorio wrapped his arms around Kurapika's waist and put his chin on Kurapika's head. I'm sorry :c

K-Don't do that in public...

L-No one is around tho, also you are the one who told me to hold you just a few minutes ago.

K-Kurapika looked at Leorio's eyes pushed him away. S-shut up ///

L-Are you blushing 🥺 Leorio lifted Kurapika up and held him tight.

K-Eheh I'm happy now >:) Kurapika kissed Leorio's cheek a few times and booped his nose.

L-Hey...

K-Hm?

L-Do you wanna..

K-Do I wanna what?

L-Kiss maybe...?

K-D-don't ask that kind of questions just go on and do it 👉🏻👈🏻
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Kurapika wrapped his arms around Leorio's neck and closed his eyes as he waited for a kiss. Leorio caressed Kurapika's cheek and said "I love you" a few times. Leorio felt like he couldn't stress this enough he just loved Kurapika more than anything and anyone. As he was saying "I love you" Kurapika couldn't wait any longer and pressed his pink and soft lips on Leorio's. They smooched a few times but never used their tongues. Because they knew the consequences. Leorio started playing with Kurapika's hair as he stopped kissing his lips.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

K-W-why did you stop?

L-I don't wanna do anything bad after that

K-You know I wouldn't mind right?

L-Even tho...

K-Kurapika kissed Leorio's forehead and told Leorio to put him down.

L-I don't wanna put you down tho, I can just carry you to home.

K-What the hell would you do with that umbrella then?

L-Leorio put Kurapika and sighed. You have to rub it on my face right?

K-Quit talking and take the umbrella we'll be late

L-Okay okay...
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Leorio took the umbrella and held Kurapika's hand again. Rain got softer as they walked.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
I was bored so I did this. Stay safe yall.

Leopika.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara