Snowy Morning(Toby x Reader)

"Y/N, Y/N wake up!!"
     The warmth of his hands sits on my waist until I roll over and tuck my face beneath the blanket, muttering something along the lines of "nuuurrrr".
     He begins shaking me and yelling "WAKKKEEEE UPPPP" and I glare roll back over and glare at him. He's got the goofiest fucking smile on his face again and I have to fight back the urge to smile.
     "What is it, Toby? I was having a good dream." I smile at the memories of the dream I had that was now fading from my mind.
     He pokes my cheek and happily whispers "is snowin', let's go out!!"
     "It's coooold thoughhhh," I say, wrapping up in my blankets. He's not impressed.
     "I wanna go ouuuut!"
     "Then go"
     "Not without you," he pouts. "It's no fun out there without you."
     I get out of bed while complaining loudly, even though it's more for the sale of complaining. I'm always happy to go out there with him. I get dressed and go to meet him outside, but I'm met with a face full of snow rather than the loving face of my boyfriend.
     "Oh you son of a bitch," I say while wiping the snow off of my face before meeting the eyes of the boyfriend mentioned before. I smirk. "You're gonna pay for that, you know?"
     Toby readies a fist full of snow. "Oh yeah? Come over here and prove it, Y/N." He throws the ball at my face and runs off into the forest while laughing.
     Oh, it's on.
     ♤Toby's POV♡
     Our secret place in the woods comes into my view and I smile to myself as I run past it. Where are they?
     I stop and listen for footsteps but keep running shortly after. They're not going to trick me like thi-
     Sudden weight on my back end up with me having a face full of snow and triumphant cheers from my dear s/o after they tackled me.
     I lie still and wait for a reaction.
     "Toby?"
     "..."
     "Tooooby???"
     "Oh god I killed him," they say before shaking me violently. I can't help but laugh.
     "O-oh so no-now you care??" I sit up and smirk at them. They shove me back into the snow and I laugh harder.
     "You're a jerk, you know?"
     "I-I know you loove me~"
     They sigh, but I see their smile as they turn away.
     "L-lets go get hot c-cocoa."
     "Mmm... yeah, let's go. I'm cold"

Should I do more? And who for?