Angel is so shocked to see him.

"Hey, you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back" Jeonghyun

"This is my bestfriend, Angel" I introduced her

"Hi, I'm Jeonghyun" he smiled at he

I can hear her heart from here.

"I-I'm Angel, nice meeting you" she shyly said

"Yeah hahaha. I'll see you both later" Jeonghyun said and left the house

"How can you not tell me that Jeonghyun is staying here too?!" Angel

"I forgot to tell you but atleast you met him today"

"Can you hear my heart screaming so loud?! Yang Jeonghyun smiled at me fuck it!" Angel

I knew it, she will scream if she will meet Jeonghyun. Aigoo! She's acting weird again. I wonder what Jeonghyun did to her. I'm not acting like that when I met Jeonghyun. Or I didn't noticed myself?

We finished eating and I decided to give her a free tour.

"So, this is the kitchen, that door is the way to the pool area. Then, that door is the bathroom here on first floor"

We went to the living room.

"This is the living room, Jeongin arranged everything here with some help from his friends"

We went to the second floor.

"Here is our private room. This room is only for me and for Jeongin. It's more like a office room, my things for fashion designing are here and his documents and he does his works here. It's locked because we have some important things here. Only us knows the code, ofcourse. There's the guest room, Jeonghyun is staying there. I don't know until when but  think he will stay here until he decided to go back to states" 

We entered our room. 

"This our room, yep, you can see we have one bed, that means we are sleeping together. Jeongin put that double couch and small coffee table, so we can have our own mini living room.  There's the bathroom, here is the two castles for Hae and Joo. That's Jeongjeong, the two siblings' teddy bear and that big closet is for Jeongin's clothes and more. And this door..." I opened the double door "This is my own walk-in-closet, Jeongin really told those who built the house to put a walk-in-closet since I love clothes and everything. This closet has my shades, clothes, bags, sandals, and more"

"This is lit!" she shouted and looked around "When did you guys bought Hae and Joo?"

"Jeongin already bought Hae before I moved here. Then, we got Joo last Friday when we went to the mall. He doesn't want me to be bored when he's out with his friends. So, he bought me two puppies"

"You are hella-lucky! You have a nice husband and he does everything so you won't be bored and file divorce" Angel

"If you only knew..." I sighed 

We will divorce after a month. 

"You told me something happened last night. You okay? Mind tell me what happened?" Angel

"Do you want to check out the pool area?" 

"Sure!" Angel excitedly said 

Good thing she easily changed her mind. I can't tell her about what happened last night. I don't think she will still be alive after I tell her. Imagining it, I think she will scream and will pass out. Knowing Angel, she always pass out with such stories.

_______________________________________

You guys! I'm now addicted to Pentagon's humph! What should I do?! Wooseok and Kino are sooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! I'm speechless! help :((