Niall Horan (dirty )

"hello y/n do you want me to come over and have a movie night " you got a text from your best friend. Your heart started beating faster. You had crush on your best friend since you were about 12 years old but you think he don't like you because he's famous and he can have every girl he wants.

"yes of course. What time? " you reply. "are you ok with me to come over at 6"

"sounds great. Can you bring a movie and popcorn "

"yes, see you "

You take a quick shower . When you get out of shower you get dressed into shorts and tank top. Just in time when you get your hair is a messy bun door bell rang.

"coming! " you yell.

You open the door and see Niall with popcorn, soda and movie. With big grin.

"hi y/n ready for best movie night"

"yes" you say.

He actually look really hot in those skinny jeans and T-shirt. When he come in you said :

"can you please help me and bring pillows and blankets fram upstairs "

"course baby" he say. You always blush when he call you baby.

When you make yourselfs comfy on sofa with pillows and blanket movie start. It is really scary and you couldn't help youtself when scary part comes to not jump in Niall's lap. He then laugh and say :

"baby come down it's not that scary" then brush his nose to your check. You turn to face him. His eyes travel from your lips to your eyes, and he start to lean in. You close your eyes and feel your lips touching. You instantly fell fireworks and start moving your lips with his. He then lay you on your back and start grinding his hips in yours hips. I moan softly on contract. He than pull back from kiss too lift your shirt off. He start to massage my boobies through my bra. You moan.

" oh y/n you are so hot. I always wanted this but I thought you don't like me back and I would run our friendship... y/n can I make love to you? "

You simply nodes. He then travel to your shorts and rub circles on your clit. You moan loudly this time and fill him getting hard against your leg. You gently rub his cock with your leg. He instantly moan. He slide his jeans and T-shirt and you couldn't help but stare at his abs.

"you can touch them if you want " he say. You brought your arms to his abs and brush your finger over it.

"Mmmm" he moan and kiss you on lips before slid your and his undervere down.

"ready baby? " he asks

"yeah " you reply

He slowly start to push himself in to your pussy. You groan in pain.

"shh baby it will turn into pleasure I promise "

You node. He stop when he put his cock full in the you and let me adjust the size. You tell him to start moving. Soon pain turn in to the pleasure and you both moan each other names.

"Niall "

"oh baby you're so tight, it feels so good "

After couple minutes you fill you are close.

"niall I'm going to com"

"me to baby "

Then you both com.

" y/n you don't know how long I've waiting this "

"y/n would you be my girlfriend "

" course I would niall"

--------------------------------

The endd

Hope you like it . I'm really sorry about grammar mistakes or maybe i mess up with past simple tense or with past continues or present perfect but i am really really sorry

And just write me what should I whrite!

Love you <3