Chapter 2: Wish right now

Olivia's P.O.V

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?" I sang listening to one of my favorite songs, "I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now~"

I took my wrench and started wrenching one of the bolts into my latest inventions, XJ7.

I took the sensitive wire from her (yes XJ7 is a she) spinal cord and connected it to the other wire.
Then I took my screwdriver and started playing with her frontal cords.

-After a few bits and bobs-

"Phew," I said whipping sweat off my head from working in XJ7 for two hours straight.

"Time for a break!" I said getting off my chair and work space and walked towards my work-in-progress robot.

"You'll be the best robot ever, I promise," I said petting the metal thing, "boy, I could really use a wish right now."

I chuckled and walked out my door turning off the lights, then skipping to the cafeteria.

-At the cafeteria-

I took an apple from the fruit bar and sat down by myself because I like to.

I began munching on my apple and thought about some new experiments I could do in the future.

I glanced at the time and finished my apple walking back to my lab.

-Time Skip to home because author is a butthole-

I glanced at the clock.

7:25 PM

'Perfect' I thought.

I dashed towards my closet and took out my black suit, and smirked.

"This is going to be awesome."

~
~
~

A/N: aha I'm sorry if that was boring, I had no idea where I was going with this chapter xD but ooooh, Olivia's up to something.. What could it be? ~ :Dania/Potato.