4

(My bad if this chapter is trash. I had a fucked up day and I'm kinda stoned sooo.)

*mattia's pov*

A stepped out of the shower after rinsing all of the blood off my body, not my blood of course. Speaking of the case, that bitch was hella annoying. Like I didn't even get to enjoy the game because she kept on trying to fucking talk or scream. I ended up just slitting her throat to get her to shut the hell up.

I wrapped a towel loosely around my waist and existed the bathroom. After getting dressed I walked out to the front porch to smoke a blunt. Is it legal where I'm at? No. But do I give a fuck? Also no. Plus if someone were to snitch I could easily just bust a cap in their skull.

Anyways I had already smoked half the blunt when I looked across the street and saw some dude walk out of kairi's house. Something seemed odd about him. He looked pissed, he walked fast to his car and constantly looked around him, as if to check if someone was watching. Somehow though he didn't seem to see me. I noticed something very strange about him before he got to his car and drove off. His fists were bloody and bruised.

One thing I know about kairi is that he lives alone. He also rarely has guests over, so who the hell is this guy? It's blatantly obvious that this stranger punched something. He just better hope that that something wasn't kairi.

I walked across the street to kairi's house. I knocked on his front door and waited. Nothing. I knocked again, and still nothing. I twisted the doorknob and to my surprise it was unlocked. Damn, this boy should really lock his door. Some fucking psychopath could break. Oh wait, I did. Well that just proves my case.

I walked in and looked around.

"Kairi?" I called out

No response. I walked around the house in search for the waisan, only to find him knocked out on the family room floor. He's covered I blood and his face has dark bruises covering it. Normally I would love this sight. A defenseless person laying lifeless on the floor. But this kairi, my kairi. I would never harm him and neither should anyone else. Therefor whoever that fucking guy was, I'm going to find out who he is, where he lives, and tear his body limb from limb.

I carefully picked up the unconscious boy and carried him back to my place so I can clean him up. I looked down at the boy. Damn. How can a person look so fucking pretty even when 90% of their face is bloody and purple.

*Kairi's pov*

I woke up in a bed in an unfamiliar room. I tried to sit up but immediately felt an excruciating pain in my entire body.

"Yay I think you should take it slow for now." A somewhat familiar voice said.

I looked to see that guy from earlier standing in the doorway. Y'know the one I have a crush on. Oh shit I remember now.

"Omg where is he? Wait where am I? How the hell did I get here?"

"Woah calm down I'll explain everything, right after you take a drink of water" mattia said handing me a glass of water.

"I'm Thanks" I said taking a drink

I set down the cup and carefully sat myself up and mattia sat down near the end of the bed.

"Okay so what happened was I saw some suspicious guy walk out your house. His hands were all bloody and shit so I decided to check and see if you were alright. I knocked on your door and no one answered so I kinda let myself in. Sry if that creepy but I'm glad I did. I found unconscious on the floor so I brought you back to my place to clean you up and make sure you were alright."

TBC.. because I don't feel like finishing this chapter tonight. MWAHH💋