Shitty Privacy pt.2

⚠️WARNING!! Scat, piss, fart, and cum are used. Voyeur, Exhibitionism, etc. themes. !!WARNING⚠️

Characters(HS (9th-12th):

Yuno - Male, 17 (3rd year)

Amano - Male, 15 (1st year)

----------------
Amano POV

In class, I sit right behind Yuno where not most sit. So this was the golden seat for me. I noticed sometimes during class, he would piss a little in his pants or have his dick out in the open when no one was looking. All that did was turn me on.
Until I met him, I didn't fancy getting hard during school or even thinking about it. But him...He was so perfect and sly. I could watch him all day.

Yuno POV

Today in class I felt horny as usual, but sadly I didn't have to use #1 nor #2. So while no one was looking back here, I took out my dick and set it out in the open. I was a little scared, so I covered it with my sleeves and then uncovered it as it throbbed facing the front of the class.

It made me so hard with the fear of others looking when they didn't. So while everyone else was busy, I started to rub it a little. I was so sensitive, I reached under my shirt and rubbed my nipples while fapping in class knowing the risks. In seconds, I came under the desk, leaving spots underneath the desk and table legs and floor.
I then put my member back in my pants as I was done, zipping it back up.

Amano POV

While I watched Yuno masturbate and touch his nipples, it made me so horny and desperate that I even stood a little in my desk, not too much for others to notice, and leaned over near his back while also masturbating. I rubbed it faster and faster getting more desperate and finally I came on his chair.

----------------

You wanted to see what the buzz was about with Yuno, so you waited until you got home in your singular person dorm. You had to pee really bad which was good, and you also had a small urge to poop. So you sat on your bed with a t-shirt and boxers and started feeling your buldge.

He had just let it go, the pee soaking his boxers. It felt so amazing and relieving, he had taken his dick out and pissed on his torso aswell. But all of this just made him even more erect.
But this wasn't the end, he also had an urge to shit. So without second-thought, he let it flow on his bed while wanking his member, and after he was done he came on the bed and walls.

The night was messy, but it was heaven.