Chapter 6🦋

Kj's POV

As Josh drive to our destination I soon saw that we were by a park that Josh and I had met up at a couple of weeks ago.

/flashback\

Josh and I were practicing for this upcoming season. This past week had been tough on Josh and I because we got into an argument. I had walked in on him hooking up with a girl that used to me on the volleyball team, Mia. I was hurt and totally confused so as soon as I had seen it I just left his house.

"So Josh how've you been?" I asked actually wanting to know this answer.

"It sucked...kJ I'm sorry you walked in and saw that I didn't want you to see that." He told me.

"I figured." I told him in response. "So what are we? Is Mia your girlfriend or what?" I asked him.

"No...that was a one time thing and it wasn't very good either." He told me.

"Ok, well Josh you know I'm a virgin and I'm not gonna give it up anytime soon right?" I asked him hoping he would freak and just not talk to me.

"Hey mamas, I know that's one of the things I love about you." He told me when wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up and leaned in as we kissed, it felt so good.

/end of flashback\

"Hey J?" I said getting his attention.

"Yes baby?" He asked me.

"Can you pull over?" I asked him.

"Sure...are you good?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Mhm" is all I said.

He pulled over and I took off my seatbelt and crawled over to Josh's lap and was now straddling him.

"Watchya doing sexy?" He asked me intrigued. I didn't answer I just put his seat back and kissed him. We fought for dominance and of course he won he's had way more practice. I pulled away biting his bottom lip and looking into his eyes. "What was that for?" He asked me.

"Sorry, I just wanted to kiss you." I told him feeling embarrassed.

" I liked it, you should do it more often." He told me.

"Ok." I said back to him.

"I'm gonna start driving again ok?" Joshua confirmed with me and I nodded my head as he started the car back up again.

"Hey Josh?" I asked him.

"Yes wifey?" He asked me.

"How old were you when you first started playing basketball." I asked him.

"Ever since I can remember to be honest, when we go to my house you'll see some of my first photos are of me holding a basketball. You know I grew up with it and I would never change anything." He told me as his eyes lit up with joy.

"Why are you asking me though?" He asked me.

"I want to get to know my boyfriend better." I told him smiling.

"Ok, well how many kids do you want?" He asked me.

"How'd you know I wanted kids?" I asked him.

"Because I see how happy and excited you get when Kennedy is around." He told me.

"Ok, well you're rig He, but I think I want 4 or 5. I know I can't pick what I get but I would want them in this order. I'd want twin boys first, then a baby girl, next another baby boy, and lastly I'd finish the pack with another baby girl. I want more boys than girls because I want my sons to look after and care for there sisters." I told him getting excited just thinking about it.

"That sounds nice, I don't care how many kids I have I just want them all to be with the same women you know?" He asked me well his ass was making a joke.

I rolled my eyed and chuckled. "You are so immature I swear." I told him.

"Yeah, but you love this immature ass." He said.

"Something like that." I told him.

"Ok we're almost there ok?" I heard him say.

"So...put this on." He told him simultaneously handing me a blindfold.

"Ok" I said to him as I wrapped the material around my eyes. I soon felt the car stop.

As we got out Josh's car, Joshua helped me out the car and he carried me bridal style to the destination.

"Hey sorry if I'm heavy I need to watch what I eat and how much I do." I told him feeling bad about myself.

"Hey you are so beautiful no matter what you look like. Ok? I love how and what you look like and nothings going to change that. Do I make myself clear?" He told me.

"Yes, sorry." I told him.

"You don't have to be sorry." He said kissing my cheek causing me to blush. Soon Josh stopped walking and set me down taking off my blindfold and I saw a lot of my friends and some family too. I saw Nicole, Leilahni, Kym, Myah, Robyn, Mikey, Bronny, Dior, Reshawd, and the list goes on.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled at me.

"What's this for?" I asked turning to look at Josh.

"Well we don't know. Josh just said to be here so we all came." Nicole told me.

"So why are y'all here Josh?" Caleb asked.

" well...I wanted to congratulate KJ for learning for leading the volleyball team to have Mayfair be league champions and state champs with a twisted ankle but she didn't tell anyone about to the car ride the semi finals." He chuckled and continue, " then allowing the girl sports to bring more attention at school. So congratulations baby girl." I said smiling.

"Let's party!" Myah yelled.

We all started dancing and being happy I saw the pool and asked Josh if he had packed a swimsuit for me he did so I got to so I went to change in one of the bathrooms this house had.

Kj's swimsuit

"What do you think?" I asked Joshua and Reshawd with Robyn walking up.

"Girl you look sexy!" Robyn said hyping me up.

"Aye, don't blow her big head up even more!" My coach said making us laugh.

"Yes mama." Robyn said.

I then got in the pool and waited for Josh and everyone else to come out ready to swim. Josh then came out looking sexy as hell.

"Ok look at my baby." I said to him as he walked into the pool.

"Dang this is cool, how are you not cold?" Josh asked me.

"I'm by a light that's warm." I told him smiling. Soon the others came out and most of us were in the pool with my sister and cousins were all playing by the small pool. I smiled, this was perfect and all of this was because of Joshua, my Joshua.