Meet all Dougie's friends on set

Ok so now you know a bit about Dougie Baldwin lets get to know some of the characters he works with you may already know some.
Joel Lok plays Andy Lau and he is the oldest in the group. His element is water.
Matthew Testro plays Jake Riles and according to Matthew Testro Jake is a lot more 'grounded'. Matthew prefers being called Matt. His element is Earth.
Rahart (pronounced rhart) Adams plays the loveable hungry Sam . His element is air.
Darci Mcdonald (my profile picture) plays Felixs best friend Ellen. Believe me or not she has an element it's water they found this out when Saskia wasn't water.(SORRY IF THAT WAS A.... SPOILER ALERT!!!)
Michaela(pronounced Makayla banners) banas plays Phoebe the creepy auntie! she has no element but was in neighbours.I'm not sure if she still is though.
Tamala (can't remember how spelt. And don't no her last name) plays Mia.
That's all the people I'm gonna write because other wise ill be here for years!
I'm not too sure if Matthew Testro and Dougie Baldwin are still friends after Matt stole the last hot chocolate when Dougie was strapped to a tree.
I'm pretty sure Dougie repeated 'studid head' to Matt and 'look, look at his stupid face!' Then Matt told him there was one left and listen what Dougie had to say afterwards....
'Actually there were no hot chocolates left so I had to settle on water... but that's like perfectly the same! (sarcazim).'
I'm just kidding they're still friends but this did happen if they weren't friends then Dougie would probably trying to wrestle the sporty jok!!!
Saskia looks mysterious and pretty am I right???