11

A few days later...

Minho put his coat on as he stood up to leave the practice room with Jisung."I think you're dancing has improved a lot these two days. Get some rest. The camping trip is in two days. Go with Chan hyung to the studio tomorrow."

Han nodded and went back to the house with him.

Minho made his way upstairs like normal while Jisung was called by Chan.

"Hannie!"

"Yes Chan hyung?"

"We still have an hour before dinner, let's go to the studio. I wanna hear you sing."

"Okay!"

They went upstairs into a room at the end of the hallway, right beside Chan's bedroom. Inside was Changbin who was working on something.

Chan put a finger in front of his mouth signaling them to be quiet, "Don't mind Changbin, he's writing lyrics right now."

The two of them went inside a soundproof room, there was a mic and a pair of headphones.

"What song do you want to sing?"

"I'll try Half moon by Dean?"

"Sure!"

After the song...

By the end of the song, Chan's jaw was practically on the floor. "That was great!"

"Thank you.. but I prefer rapping."

"You can rap?"

"Yes?"

"I produced a song, Changbin will rap it with you. It's called Matryoshka."

Changbin came inside the room, "Let's do this dude."

"MAAAAATRYOSHKA-"

***

Chan wiped a nonexistent tear, "Jisung, you are all-rounder material."

"Thanks guys."

Changbin requested something,"Do you wanna form like a music producing group?"

"What do you mean?" Chan asked.

"Like we'll create songs for other people, for us and Stray kids as well."

"Sure! I'm in!" Jisung shouted.

"I guess I am too."

Felix knocked and entered the studio, interrupting their love triangle moment, "Guys, let's eat."

***

All the students were lining up in fromt of the buses for checking of attendance. Seungmin and Jisung were next to each other.

"I'm so excited for this camping trip!!" Seungmin almost squealed in excitement.

"Aren't you nervous? We could get expelled too."

"We're sharing one suite with the others. I get to do my thing."

Jisung felt concerned for himself, "What thing?"

"Just this and that." Seungmin suspiciously laughed.

"Kim Seungmin?"

"Here!" He raised his hand, and put his bags in the bus.