Jack:You two are melee-focused,you two have no form of any ranged attacks. I must say,both of you are able to coordinate your attacks without bumping to each other. Reminds me of my school days back home.

Electricity crackles around Jack and launches a rather slow lightning bolt. We quickly roll to the side as both of us widen our eyes.

Clyde:His quirk is electricity! | Aeden:And it looks like he has actual control over it!

Me and Clyde run from the lightning bolts as we get closer to Jack. Clyde jumps into the air as I slide toward him with our weapons ready to hit him. To our surprise,he jumps into the air and spin horizontally,dodging our attacks. I hear the sound of his weapon changing again,so I quickly sidestep and dodge his gunshot.

Jack:If you want to capture me,then you're gonna have to try a little harder than that.

We charge toward him again and we continue exchanging attacks. We weren't able to land any hits on Jack while he was mainly punching and kicking us away.

Clyde:*his body thuds beside me* Damn,we can't touch him! | Aeden:*pants tiredly* We have to run,I'm about to start getting tired. | Clyde:Might as well.

We both get up and jump away from Jack's attack again. Clyde gives Jack a heavy attack while he parries and stumbles. I surge power into my body and grab Clyde,then start running toward the escape gate. I get the overwhelming premonition of danger above me,so I quickly dash forward and dodge a large thunder bolt from above.

Jack:Running is a good choice,but can you run from a person who can make thunderstorms?

The smell of rain came in hard as we hear the sound the thunder rumbling from above. I stop in my tracks and jump back as a wave of thunder bolts blocked the way.

Aeden:Woah! So this is his power!?

--Midoriya--

What is that guys quirk!? Can he control the weather or does he have full control of his quirk?!

Asui:This new guy is insane! | Momo:What's with his weapon?! | Ida:How he fights fits his quirk,it's all unpredictable!

--Aeden--

Clyde:One of us need to distract him! You're faster than me,so drop me down! | Aeden:What if you get knocked out? I'm sure they won't let yo-- | Clyde:I don't care about the camp! All I care now is passing the test!

I open my mouth in shock,but I nod and put him back down. He charges toward Jack and attacks him as I continue running toward the escape gate. Thunder bolts continue to strike down,but it's a lot more randomized rather than the wall of lightning before. I pass through a pillar as I hear a sudden crash beside me. I look to my right and see Clyde with his body against the pillar.

Clyde:*groans* Damn,he just tossed me like I was paper...Watch out!

I duck down and back pedal from Jack as he strikes the pillar I was next to.

Jack:*electricity coursing through him* I'm not letting you go that easily.

Jack throws a flurry of punches and kicks at me as I summon my guantlets and leg padding. I clash his fist with mine and I can feel the electricity trying to flow through the gauntlet. We continue sharing attacks as I can feel my body getting tired.

How is he still going!? Even with with the restraints on him,he's still punching like it isn't affecting him!

He throws a haymaker and I grab his arm,but he quickly spins around and hit me with the back of his fist. My body flew into the air and skid across the ground. I hear the sound of a thunder bolt and figured that it was Clyde gunning toward the escape gate.