Principal Nezu:And here I went and left one escape route open because I'm so nice! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Midoriya:So it's over. They lost. | Ida:They never even saw their opponent. I can't imagine how frustrating that it must be...

I hear the door open behind me and I look back to see Ochako's pink aura.

Uraraka:What?! Mina's team lost their battle? | Momo:Yes,the principal's game plan was spotless,they couldn't beat him. | Uraraka:That's terrible! Oh man,they must be crushed! | Clyde:Come now,Aeden. Our match is next. | Aeden:Right. | Midoriya:Oh,good luck out there! | Momo:I hope you'll pass! | Ida:Don't hold back!

--Midoriya--

Clyde and Aeden left the surveillance room,and head towards to their arena against Jack.

Asui:Ochako,what were you talking to Aoyama about right before the end of your match against Thirteen? | Uraraka:Ah,oh,well... (Uraraka starts blushing as she remembered what Aoyama said,then she start flailing her arms around) Uh,it was nothing! You got it all wrong! | Ida:What's the matter with you? Your face is so red. | Uraraka:It was just battle stuff! I promise you guys!

Announcer:Team Hangul and Seishi. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

We all whip our heads to the screen as the match was already starting.

--Aeden--

We hide behind the pillars and take cover as Jack shoots his guns at us with terrifying accuracy.

Aeden:That would explain the gunshots I heard before I blacked-out! | Jack:*distant* Actually,that was from my wife. She shot the guy before I came in and knocked him out.

I peak my head but it was immediately interrupted by a bullet hitting the cement pillar.

Jack:*distant* I haven't even use my quirk yet! | Clyde:This is not his quirk!? How's he shooting at us from so far?! | Jack:*distant* Experience! | Aeden:Clyde,can you cut bullets in the air? | Clyde:I can,but its a huge risk.

I power my telekinetic field to the max and get ready to go out.

Aeden:Ok,I'm gonna get a huge shield and block his shot while you and I charge toward him with you behind me. | Clyde:Good idea.

I form two giant shields as Clyde gets behind me. I put up my shield and get out of cover. Immediately,I was hit by a barrage of bullets from Jack but I push forward.

Jack:*distant,still shooting* Good thinking,Aeden!

Clyde summons his katana as we get closer. Jack stops shooting as we hear the sound of his magazines dropping on the ground. I drop my shield as Clyde jumps over me and charges toward him.

Clyde:I got you!

Clyde grabs the handcuffs as he strikes Jack,only to hear the sound of metal being clashed. Jack suddenly has a black greatsword as the handcuffs were high into the air.

Clyde:What!?

Clyde lands back on the ground and immediately jumps away as Jack swings his sword.

Clyde:Your guns turn into a sword,how does that work!? | Jack:Let's just say,they were made by a special friend.

Both of them clash as I join them. I form my double-ended sword and Jack clashed his sword against mine. Me and Clyde exchanged blows against Jack as he block all of our attacks seamlessly. Jack parried my attack and kicked me away as Clyde take this chance to attack. I quickly recover in the air as I see Jack kicking Clyde away to where I am.