chapter 13: Ace's Tale ~Life is good~

Start from the beginning

"Ace-kun... You..." I hear kii's voice said indistinctly

I paused on kissing her body to look at her inquiringly.

Kii's face is red and sweating. Her eyes clouded by pleasure. Hand reaching for my hair, she said "need you now"

I groaned. That was the best words I heard today. I put my hand on her belly and whispered the spell. It's to avoid her from getting pregnant. Every Royal family members been taught that spell from early ages. Not that I don't want to have babies with her but Kii is still young. I've already burdened her by this, I don't to add more to her burden.

I positioned myself on her entrance and push slowly. Kii's nails digging into my back. I gave her a butterfly kiss to help her ease the pain.

"is it okay for me to move?" I ask her as I finally fully entered her.

"yes" she whispered to my ear

I move slow at first to give her chance getting used to the feeling. I love hearing her moan, urges me to go faster. We timed our movement to meet at each thrust. It's feel so good. She is gorgeous. The sweats on her forehead, on her brows, makes her look so alluring. She is perfect. I'm the luckiest person in the world to be loved by her. We move faster and faster. I can see that she is already close. I hold her tight to my body as I feel I'm getting close myself. She bites my shoulder to stop herself from shouting as she comes. I thrust into her a few more time as I soon followed her, whispering her name to her ear.

We lay there as we catch our breath. It's amazing. It's good. I feel so good. I kiss her neck again.

"you okay? Was I too much?" I ask her between breaths.

"it's amazing" she answers, hand caressing my hair.

"thank you" I said.

"uh-huh" she replied.

"I don't want to get up" I sigh

"Arren Nii-Sama will be worry if he didn't see you till afternoon"

"you're right. He will be looking for me"

"uh-huh, we need to get cleaned and then get ready soon"

"are you sure we can't just stay in bed today? Just for today?" I look at her with a puppy dog eyes that I learnt from Luffy.

"I'm sure" she said, hand move to cover my face. I kiss it.

"alright, alright, let's get cleaned Bunny bee" I laugh and climb off the bed

"bunny bee?" she questioned. Still laughing even as I carry her to the bathroom.

Shower sex is something I never imagined I would have. But damn! The face that she made as I pound her against the bathroom's wall is the sight that I'll never forget.

I insisted that she take a rest today. She doesn't want to skip whole day but agree to take morning leave. I promise to inform the teacher for her and to pick her up if she has yet to show up in the afternoon. Sigh, today is the best day in my life so far. Nah, I take that back, meeting Kii is the best day in my life. She is perfect and amazing and beautiful and perfect and cute. Have I mentioned perfect?

I love every parts of her. Her silky hair, her smooth skin, her flawless body, her cute smile, her adorable expressions, her curiosity, her braveness to face things that scare her, her acceptance of something new in her life. I love it. I love her. I love her smile, her shyness, her braveness, her kiss, her body under me... wait what? Stop! Don't go there. But her face was, when I did that, she was... No! No! No! Ace, you pervert! Stop before you got a boner (again) in the hallway. I bangs my head against the wall to clear up dirties thought from my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. Thatch was right. It's amazing. Too amazing. After you know the feeling, you can't help but want to taste it again and again. Especially if your lover is as cute as Kii. I've come to the point of not wanting any other woman but her. Damn! What was Thatch called it again? Oh! I remember! I'm so whipped!