Swara broke the hug and came to ragini... " ragini.. why did you did that..? If only you had said it once, I would happily left laksh for you, but instead you chose to hurt me... why ragini why... answer me..." she hold her through shoulder jerking her... ragini gives her a look and free ownself from her grip..

" but you always knew that I love laksh from start, then what's the point of telling you, and even if you didn't knew, you found out after my marriage na, then why you expose me, when you were happily ready to leave laksh for me...?" Swara taken a back... " wo... I did this to united my parents... my intentions were not wrong like you..." " was it the last way to unite 'YOUR' parents...?" Ragini questioned...

Swara became silence for a moment as she fell in her own trap

Swara became silence for a moment as she fell in her own trap... " it's not about her, it's about you..." shamishta answered instead of swara.. swara took a breath in relieve... " shamishta ji is right..." dp said... " laksh beta... I realised I had did very bad to you, by forcing you to accept my decision but today you take a decision about your relationship, everything will happen as per your wish.. tell me what do you want..?" He asked placing a hand on his shoulder... laksh look at ragini who was looking down avoiding everyone... " I want divorce..." he says without any emotion.. a lone drop of tear fell from ragini's eyes.. she had already guessed it before, but still it felt painful hearing from Laksh's mouth...

She join her hand... " I am sorry to everyone whom I had hurt..." saying she didn't wait and left the mansion like a person who has lost everything, no one stopped her...

" saying she didn't wait and left the mansion like a person who has lost everything, no one stopped her

Far from them, in Raj Singh Mansion, a party was happening for Arohi's birthday.. Suddenly deep comes on the stage... " May I have your attention please..." He announce loudly making everyone to look at him... he smile... " today i feel like I am the luckiest man of this world as I the diamond which nobody else have, and can't ever have...and today I painted that diamond on this canvas.." saying he removed the cloth from canvas and shows his beautiful art of Arohi...