Crash point. opens a secret

Hey guys! Jasamie here :) sorry for not being able to write something in years, I had a writer's block. The chapter is not as good as it is but please read it :) I promise you that next chapter would be greater than this one
...........
......
' thinking '
" talking "
..........
..............
Enjoy! :)

Teet. Teet. Teet " the sounds of heart
monitor could be heard in the hospital room. There laid a small figure, covered in bandages and stitches. The oxygen mask was connected to his mouth and nose. He has his eyes closed. Suddenly he heard some noise coming next to him.
" Yugi yugi! Yugi wake up! "
" calm it down mutt, you're making a fuss "
" kaiba! "
Yugi groaned softly and opened his eyes, blinking once then twice, he looked at the chair next him " J-jounochi-kun" he whispered in soft voice whimpering, Jou turned his attention away from kaiba and looked at yugi
" yugi! Are you okay?? wait I'll call the doctor " he ran outside, leaving kaiba alone with yugi " H-how i-is yami." Seto looked at him and sighed " he is still unconscious, the surgery was a success but they won't be sure until he wakes up " Yugi's eyes widened at the word ' surgery'

Yugi POV
S-surgery. What happened to Yami and why ? Who played with the airplane systems and made it crash. This doesn't matter now. I need to see him. My train of thoughts were cut off when I heard jou and the doctor walk in.  The doctor was checking on me while Joey and kaiba were talking outside
End of POV
" I want you to stay with yugi while I go check on Yami" Joey just nodded and sat on the chair besides the window " Tell me when he wakes up. I'll bring yugi over " kaiba smiled slightly and walked off

2 days later, The gang was gathered up in yami's hospital room. Surprisingly kaiba showed up too. Later at night it was only kaiba and Yami
" Hey. You didn't tell him about the accident yet did you? " Yami looked at kaiba's direction, kaiba shook his head " I haven't told him. You're the one who should tell him about it. He only knows about the surgery "  Yami placed his hand on the huge scar on his chest and sighed " I can't. Not now.. Yugi shouldn't know. Or else he's gonna get worried and never leave my side. Blame himself for what happened and.. " kaiba put a hand on his shoulder, making Yami tense and look up " look, it's your choice to tell him. But sooner or later he's gonna find out "
The room went silent. Nothing to hear except the small fireflies. Yugi was reading a book while Joey was next to him sitting on a chair. Yugi sighed and closed the book " Jou." Joey looked at him and smiled " how do you feel now? Are you hungry?? " yugi shook his head " I wanted to ask you. If you know anything about Yami. Why did he get a surgery after the crash. " Joey looked troubled. He has promised kaiba not to tell him but seeing yugi like this..

" Yami's parents died in a plane accident. " Joey looked up at yugi, who had his eyes widen into plate size " they died? Was it a fail crash? " Joey shook his head " the reason is still unknown till now but. When Yami knew the news. He received a big shock and fainted at school. He was still at elementary. " Yugi encouraged jou to continue begging him, he wanted to hear it no matter how bad it was, Joey was worried about his friend . He knew he shouldn't tell him but.. yugi was persistent, he wanted to help Yami " Yami got a heart fail attack. Luckily.. it wasn't as severe as it seemed. " Yugi's mouth fell open and dropped the book " W-what. H-heart fail attack " Joey nodded " the doctors hurriedly had to do the surgery and it was successful. This time when the plane crashed in the classroom , he panicked seeing you covered in blood and bruises. " Joey heard some soft sniffles and looked at yugi 'W-why. Why him why didn't he tell me ' yugi thought to himself and started crying. Jou held yugi close to his chest watching his best friend wailing so badly..
" Y-yami.. Yami! "

End of chapter 2