Chp.1 The Backstory

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

One day, at Musutafu Japan, As a 7 year old child, (YN) has been living with a horrible sickness that his parents don't know what kind of sickness he has, they tried everything to cure him, giving him medicines, nothing, they took (YN) to several hospitals to check on him and cure him, but sadly, the doctors couldn't do anything...this sickness (YN) has doesn't have a cure at all, no medicine nor cure can revive (YN) of the sickness he has...one night, him mom and dad were walking home, carrying (YN) to take him somewhere else where they can try curing his son before...he even dies. As they continue walking while the mother is holding onto his 7 year old son, (YN), alongside with the father, they walked through an alley as they see a stranger with a hoodie...let's name (YN)'s mother Teka and his father Yoshino...

???: Psst. Hey.

Teka: H-Huh?? Excuse me-

Yoshino: Come On, Teka. We don't have much time!

Teka: R-Right, sorry but we're in a serious rush.

???: I can see that, your son is sick, right?

Yoshino: Y-Yea, how do you-

???: You need help right? I can help your son, my master can cure him like nothing.

Teka: What really?! That's sounds great news! Please take us with you!

Yoshino: I don't know Teka, why should we trust him.

Teka: Come on, Yoshino. This is the only way to cure our son, look at him, he can't live longer like this.

The father, Yoshino, thinks about trusting the arranging to cure his son. So he said to his wife, Teka...

Yoshino: Okay Teka. Let's go with him.

Teka: Thank you, Yoshino. Now Uhm...stranger??

???: Oh please. I have a name, the names Jin Bubaigawara...or, you can call me Twice in short.

Yoshino: P-Please, Jin. Takes us with you to cure our son!

Twice: Oh sure. Follow me. It's not that far from here.

Teka: Thank you, Twice.

Yoshino: Come on sweetie, let's go cure our son.

Teka and Yoshino follows Twice as they get in a vehicle to take them to a place where his master can cure their son. an hour later of driving, they arrive in a quiet area as Twice then leads Teka and Yoshino to the area where there's a building all by itself...

Teka: Uh...Twice?

Twice: Yea?

Teka: Is this the place?

Yoshino: Its seems...lonely.

Twice: Oh don't worry. This is the place, look if you think you don't trust me, then you can just go and not have your son cure.

Teka: No no, we do. Sorry.

Twice: Hmmm. Anyways come on, my master is probably waiting.

Yoshino: Teka...I don't know about this. An area with only a building here, alone?

Teka: Dont worry, babe. Their just going to cure our son, that's all.

Yoshino: Okay then, if you say so.

They then entered the building which is...pretty lonely somehow, no people as well. Twice then leads them to an elevator as they went to the 5th floor. As they arrive to the floor, twice leads them to a huge room where it looks like a laboratory, Teka and Yoshino then started to see people, scientists of course and then a big person with a black tuxedo as he has his hands behind, with grey hair as well, looking outside at the window...