Quirk!Izuku/Dadzashi AU

Death. The thought of death is feared by many people. Death is a thing, unknown to most people, and those people fear it, because they don't understand it. People tend to fear what they don't understand, and death is one of those things. But in this twisted world, death is common. Some people are even fascinated by the idea of death. Some people, have seen death with their own eyes, and then have come to fear it more. And you know what? Fear and death are things...people just can't control.

At a young age, fear and death seemed to follow Izuku Midoriya constantly. It started when his Father, Hisashi Midoriya, was pronounced dead when he was only 3. Sure he doesn't remember his mother crying over the phone call. And sure, he didn't understand what death meant at the time. But what he did understand was that, his dad would never come home to him and his mother, and that's the sad truth. Izuku feared that he would someday lose his mother. The only thing he had left besides his bestfriend Katsuki and his Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru.

When he was a little older, more specifically 6 years old, he was thought to be Quirkless. His mother took him to the doctor and all of her worrying was just for nothing. Her son was just a late bloomer and actually had a similar quirk to a well known hero by the name of Present Mic. He named his quirk "Increase" because he was able to increase his voice and hearing tenfold. After that trip to the doctor's, he had asked his mom if he could stay at the Bakugou's house for the night and tell his bestfriend all about his quirk. Of course, his mother told him he could.

But that was the day his life was flipped upside down. He was only at the Bakugou's for a mere few hours when a knock was heard from the front door. Mitsuki, expecting her bestfriend Inko to be there to pick up her son, went to answer the door. Oh how wrong she was. Standing in her doorway, was the Voice Hero: Present Mic. The hero seemed to be very distressed and very upset. Mitsuki on the other hand was just very surprised and confused about what a pro hero was doing there, on her doorstep, and the worst came to mind. Something had to have happened.

The first words that came out of his mouth was, "Please tell me that Izuku Midoriya is here," and that was all it took for the rest of her family to run to the door, including little Izuku. Mitsuki's eyes widened and she quickly took Izuku outside and closed the door on the other two boys in the house. Present Mic's eyes were so full of relief and happiness, but Mitsuki was confused about why.

Present Mic explained everything. The wedding. Their son. About how he and Inko had to come up with an alibi for why he was never home. The phone call saying that her husband was killed in a villain attack. And about the fire that had just killed Inko Midoriya...Mitsuki was already crying half way through the explanation, already expecting that something had happened to her bestfriend. Izuku was to shocked to her the rest of what Present Mic was saying. His father, who he thought was dead, was sitting right in front of him, and crying his eyes out. But his mother...his mother was gone.

Izuku quickly ran up to his newly discovered father and hugged him as they cried. Hizashi was surprised that his son was hugging him, but nonetheless hugged him back. "Hey, little listener?" Hizashi asked, Izuku looked up at him, tears still streaming down his face. "I know that this isn't the best time, but I want you to know that I'm never going to leave you again. I also want you to know that everything will be alright," he said. The pro looked up at Mitsuki, she could tell that he wanted to take him. To be able to provide a new home for the boy. She smiled a small, sad smile, and nodded.

And that, was how he started his new life with his real father and family that consisted of his Uncle Shota, Aunt Nemmy, Aunt Mitsuki, Uncle Masaru, and his bestfriend Katsuki Bakugou.

I'm most likely going to make this an actual story, but for now it's just an idea. But if I do make this a story then here is a preview of what the story is about. Hope you enjoyed!