Dad- Y/N don't think I forgot what you did.
When you get home you'll realize I'm not there, I just got called to the station, there is a major case going on so they need me full time. I may only get home tomorrow morning. Please don't forget to eat and don't get into trouble.

Y/N- Ok dad, I'm really sorry, we'll talk later. Have a good day.

Well this explains why he isn't home, I wonder if this major case may have something to do with what happened last night... OH FOR F*CK'S SAKE, I killed a guy, my father may be investigating his death, what if he finds out about what I did, what if I left my DNA on the scene. I can already imagine his expression filled with horror and disgust finding out who his daughter truly is. I can't believe this is happening, my life will never be the same, I'll always have to lie to the ones I love the most, right now I'm even lying to myself thinking there's a way out of this. Is this what it feels like to have your world crumbling down on you?
Even though I'm so done with crying I can't stop sobbing and feeling sorry for myself, if only I didn't have this disgusting addiction I wouldn't have gotten into this messed up situation, maybe then I could've been the good daughter my father deserves, he lost so much and on top of it I make life worse for him. This is so pointless.

»»————-  ————-««

Apparently there is such a thing as crying yourself to sleep and I did so with such ease I didn't even notice I let three hours go by. I only woke up because of my grumbling stomach begging for food, before I give in to my hunger I grab a fresh set of clothes and change into them, his clothes still hold his rich scent and make the pit in my stomach feel even deeper. I hide the clothes in a dark corner of my closet trying to make his presence magically go away from my life. As I step out of my room the delicious smell of food fills my senses, I head to the kitchen and find two sweaty focused juggling on chopping vegetables, frying the meat and cooking rice. "Wow it looks like you guys don't need my help, so I'll be heading out..." "No!! Y/N help. I almost chopped my fingers twice already." Felix shows his two injured fingers that are wrapped around a very cute Hello Kitty band-aid. I can't help but laugh at his exasperated expression, I take the knife from his hand and swiftly cut the vegetables, I realize I'm being observed by none other than Chan so I try to keep my composure and indicate to my friend how he should do it and so on.
In less than thirty minutes we're able to finish the cooking and start to place things out on the table, when we do sit down I feel like they will interrogate me, I'm sitting across both of them and instead of letting them say anything I say in a dramatic tone "I thank the heavens for letting me have such a delicious food in front of me, I won't waste any more time. Dig in guys." I pretend I'm not seeing their 'this is so cringy' expression and shamelessly eat the food we prepared. Every now and then I would say a "So good" and exaggerated chomping sounds, yes that's how much I don't want to talk about the fact that I was loudly crying a few hours ago, I'm pretty sure they noticed it. There is no privacy whatsoever in this house.
"Y/N please. Tell us what happened. We hate to see you acting like this, it's clear that there's something wrong." I'm not surprised they've noticed how miserable I look, I've been lying so much these past two weeks that I'm finally crumbling down, but now is not the time for them to find out what's actually going on. Meaning I'll have to give them another Oscar worthy performance. Here I go.
The tears easily come down, my eyes go foggy as I remember the events of last night, the two seem helpless as I break down in front of them, Felix does get off his seat and sits next to me giving me a comforting hug and wiping my tears away. I look into his innocent eyes and breath in and out, showing them that I'm going to tell them what has made me so upset.
"A-As you two know.. Yesterday I was in my "friend's" house. At first I-I thought it would be a normal sleepover, I was really excited..." I take a break and check to see  if they're buying what I'm saying, Chan looks so serious right now probably imagining the worst case scenarios on what happened in this "sleepover" I went to. "Well... I was wrong. So wrong. That b*tch Sang Hee, I knew she was mean but I didn't expect her to go this low. She invited a bunch of other girls to her mansion like house, then she treated me like I was her personal slave, asked me to go around the house and serve the girls and... make them f-feel good. W-when I told her I wouldn't do it she kept telling me she would tell all the other girls about my little secret. I was really confused and she just said that she knew who my boyfriend was and what he did for a living." There. Something that looks like guilt goes through Chan's face.
"I thought she couldn't possibly know who you are but then she told me something surprising: "a girlfriend of a mobster knows another." After that she kept humiliating me and I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life."
Ok I'm not sure they'll fall for this but I think my theater teacher would've been at least a bit proud.
I just hope this won't backfire.
As I look into their faces I can tell they believe me, I try not to show the hint of relief I'm feeling now. I turn to Felix and hug him tight, he pats my head and tells me everything will be alright. "Chan should we do something about that girl? She is San's fiancée so he could've asked her to provoque Y/N..." the shot caller has a thoughtful expression and reassures us with his calm words "I'm not sure about that, let's not make any haste decisions, we should also see what Y/N wants to do with her. She'll have the final call as she was the one who experienced this girl's evilness on the flesh. Do you prefer to talk about this later?" I quickly nod yes and he kisses the top of my head in a loving way. "Me and Felix will take care of the dishes, do you want to find a movie for us to watch together?" His face still holds a worried look but it looks like want us to take our minds off of it for a while. I head to the living room and enter Netflix to choose a proper film for us to watch.
After picking out the horror movie Get Out that I've been wanting to watch for a while I grab my phone and text an annoyingly cute red head.
Y/N- heeey San-nie, can I call u that? Too weird?
Anyways, I need your help, can we meet at the school before class starts? In the roof , ok?
...
San-nie- What's with that nickname? Don't like it so don't call me that again.
Yeah sure, I was thinking of talking to you anyways... Enjoy your weekend. 😉
See you Monday then, princess.

Ok since that's settled I just need to keep this whole act together without spilling anything so that everything collapses, easy to say but I'll try my best.