Well I am angry to be here , I am more angry that I have started calling or felling rani kunti as my maa , I am more angry how can I even betray my mother from kalyug .

No liya she is not your mother , it's just heat of emotion , everything gonna be ok after sometime time .

What's the cause of such emotion ? It must be the aura radiating frim these human beings from who lives here!

Pandav brothers tried to talk to me but each and everytime I made up the excuse to avoid them . I know they are hurt , it's evident from their eyes .

Now I wonder their expressions does not hold much emotions but their eyes does , something is in th, what is it !
I wish I knew , I wish I was more intelligent with that thought I bumped in to somebody .

What's up with me and bumping to people after arriving here ! This place !

I liked up to match my black charcoal eyes to light brown ones . This guy is lean really lean but have muscles .

"Princess Aruna ! My deepest apologies !" That guy exclaimed

"No it's all right , and you are " I asked him .

" Yuyutsu , princess" he said with respect and really really warm voice

Now I get its illigitimate son of ditrashtre .

"You don't have to be formal you are like my cousin only " I said with smile

"Princess , please don't say that I am just a child of a servant " he replied with a cold voice with so much hatred in them
As if that warm voice he used before was just an act .

"In your ice , is your mom dasi? " I asked him while titling my head

" No princess how can she? She is my mother" he replied hurridly

"Like that you are not a servant in my eyes , you are like any brother I have " I said with a smile

He just stared at me with smug look on his face . As if he was not believing what he heard

" Arent you going to welcome mamashree , let's walk together " I said with a smile

" No princess , I can't , and I do nt want to I am just running an errand " he said bowing his head

" Umm ok as you wish , see you again " I said while giving him space to walk past me

After few seconds he was not moving I got irritated

" Why aren't you going ?" I asked as calmly as k could .

" You are higher authority and respect you should walk first " he replied with flat voice .

" No I believe that respect comes with the deed and age so I should respect you ,so you should go first and don't argue because you are not gonna win !!!" I exclaimed while getting warmly loud on last part

He just chuckled and walked to his way .

With that thought I run to the grand entrance . At behind the kaurava and Angraj, there maa kunti and 5 pandav and lord krishna as I gave them a small smile while passing through them ,standing beside beside maa kunti .

To my luck I was on time as the charriot of demon (cought )I mean mama ji .

He walking out of the device as badi maa took the arti . Now I look at the surrounding . Everything was magnificent. Too magnificent and too tacky for my liking . It was decorated with too much gold and flowers .

Doesn't they know because of their flaunting of natural resources and important jewel ,Britishers came and looted us . Stupid liya how can they ? They are not from kalyug I scolded my self !