part 4

Short chapter

_

_______________🌻🌻🌻______________

You look at the direction from where the gun shot sound came and you were a little shook but when you look at person a smirk formed on your face  the person was.........your friends and brother aka your gang members they were all dressed in black the person who shoted the gun in air was james (your brother) his hand was still in the air with gun he puted his hand down and walked towards you.

James: hello hello hello some of you might know me but let me introduce myself I am Spike the second leader of black Satan's mafia gang (that's your gang name and everyone got a code name) and the brother of y/n, lee y/n.

Than you came from the back of your gang with a gun in your hand. You removed your fake glasses and braces.

And everyone was shook. Even Bts.

Namjoon: a-are you b-blair? (Blair is your code name)

Y/n: yes i am *you said coldly without any expression*

All of them realised what big mistake they have made. They all said in unison

Everyone: we are sorry Blair we didn't knew that y/n is blair.

You thought for a second.

Y/n: ok *than you walked out*

Your gang followed you

Zhao: y/n Why did you forgive them!?

Y/n: shhhh.... Calm down i just forgive some people not all *your smirk*

And so your gang members cuz they understood your plan.

BTS POV:

Jungkook: hyung she is going to kill us *said terrified*

All (except jk): maybe

Jin: we made a really big mistake guys.

Suga: what are we going to do?

Jin: I don't know maybe wait for tomorrow and see what she is going to do

They nodded

YOUR POV:

I am going make their life living hell.

This is the end of this part if there is any mistake please forgive me and I know it's very short and boring but I'll make next one more good 👍🏻 maybe I'll update a little slow. thanks for reading.