Then take a seat: said the barber.

And so Rias sat down in the barber's chair that had the cape thrown over it.

But as soon as Rias sat down on the chair, the second barber said, "Excuse me, ma'am, but you have to sit there, pointing to the last chair."

Rias didn't ask any more questions but got up from the chair where she was sitting and headed for where the barber told him.

When Rias sat in the chair where the barber told her, and a man in his 50s got up and covered Rias' whole body and then grabbed him when he grabbed Rias' cape, she started to feel even more nervous and couldn't get out any single words from mouth.

Then the barber asked him, "So what  can I do for you, young lady?"

At this time Rias, without realizing it, replied as if she were going to answer the barber who had seen him cut his sister hair yesterday.

She said: I would love the model that you did on that young girl yesterday.

Ok: said the barber.

 And so the barber returned to get the tools needed to perform Ria’s haircut.

Rias saw that when the barber returned he held clipper and other necessary tools in his hand and placed them on the table nearby.

Rias couldn't figure out why he needed a clipper, but before Rias could ask the barber why needed clipper, the barber started combing her hair and collecting it in a ponytail.

The barber then took the scissors and began cutting her hair.

After the barber finished cutting her hair, they already had a shaggy bob, so Rias thought the barber would make the necessary adjustments and even the bob,  so it ended, but then the barber did something that would surprise Rias He grabs the clipper and returned from Rias with a smile.

 Rias was so surprised by the barber's action that she did not speak at all.

And the barber turned on the clipper at this moment Rias anxiety began to increase more and more.

But she could not utter a single word, then the barber placed the clipper on Ria's forehead and moved it upwards toward the top of Rias head.

In these moments Rias said; forgive me what are you doing.

The barber turned the clipper off and replied: Miss, you told yourself me that you want the model I gave to a young girl yesterday, and the model I gave yesterday a young girl was the model of my daughter who gets a crewcut.

Yes, but I was talking about the model that the first barber gave to his sister.

I am very sorry to miss but I thought you were talking about me and so I started without asking you again and without telling you what model I had given a young girl yesterday.

No is not your fault: said Rias.

It is me who must apologize after I have spoken to you as if you were another person.

After Rias finished the sentence, the first barber entered the barbershop and greeted them.

Miss then you have finally decided to cut your hair.: he said.

Yes: said Rias, and then asked the barber who was cutting her hair could we do anything to keep me out of the store without a crewcut.

The barber who had just entered the store got closer and asked if there were any problems.

And so the barber who was cutting Rias hair told what had happened.

Oh, I understand can we do something that this beautiful lady not to leave the store unsatisfied.