"But Bambam is here, he can stay with us." She reasoned out with me.

I don't remember myself going against my parents' wishes when I was her age.

I sighed.

"Okay.. okay.. but just for an hour, okay? We would just grab a quick lunch while you two are playing. Understood?"

"Thank you, Mommy!" my daughter gave me one sloppy kiss on the lips before running back to Louise' side. Tzuyu already agreed to let Louise play with Ella too, as long as Bambam stays with them.

"I will see you later, kiddo" Kai said.

"Okay!" Kai leaned down and gave Ella a bear hug. I saw how Lisa clenched her jaw while putting her hands inside her pockets.

So here we are, sitting across each other. Kai on my right, with Lisa in front of me, and Tzuyu in front of Kai.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Kai asked Tzuyu.

"ahmm.. we met in one of the rural areas in Africa a few years back. She was already there, getting herself settled and accustomed to the ways of living there, while I was looking for my life's purpose," Tzuyu said. I looked up when I heard that. I did not know Lisa was in Africa. We tried every means we knew just to find her; we did not receive a single report saying she was sighted in Africa.

"And you crossed each other's path there? If that is not serendipity, then I don't know what else you can call that. From South Korea to Africa, who would have thought, right?" Kai said.

"Yeah, it was indeed a small world," Tzuyu said with a small smile. "And you guys?"

"No, we are not back together, unless not yet. I'm still trying to win Jennie's heart again," Kai tried to grab for my hand that was resting on top of the table. When I felt him touched my hand, I reached for my glass of water so as not to come out rude.

I saw how Lisa grabbed her knife because of Kai's little antics.

What's with her? She's acting so weird. She already has Tzuyu so why the hell she's acting like a jealous woman?

Maybe Tzuyu felt the little tension because she cleared her throat before speaking. "Are you guys done? Maybe we should head back to the kids?"

"Yes, I agree. I don't feel comfortable being away from my daughter." I gave emphasis and looked at Lisa only to see her looking at me too, her eyes still unreadable.

We were about to leave the table when the kids from the other table came running to where we were. One kid bumped into my left leg causing me to slumped forward and just when I was so sure I would hit the ground, two strong arms caught my shoulder and arm and braced me from falling. Electricity ran through my entire body; from my arms to my shoulders down to my toes and ran back up to the roots of my hair.

I looked up to see Lisa's face was only inches away from me, her eyes were looking at me then it went down to my lips. I gulped then licked my lips subconsciously.

Everything happened so fast and before I knew it, she was kissing me, in front of everybody.

(A/N just kidding! But I really hoped they did it ☹)

I looked up to see Lisa's face was only inches away from me, her eyes were looking at me then it went down to my lips. I gulped then licked my lips subconsciously. She opened her mouth when Kai spoke.

"Jennie, are you okay??" I felt his hands on my shoulders. Lisa took a step backward and I must admit, I instantly missed the warmth of her hands.

"I'm fine," I answered Kai while shrugging my shoulders to remove his hands.

"Let's go back," Lisa said.

Lisa and Tzuyu were walking ahead of us and that was when I noticed their distance. Sure, maybe they were not really into public display of affection. But I remember Lisa to be very, very, very protective of me, from when she started as my bodyguard, she would walk side by side with me; to bestfriends, she would always hold my arm; and eventually lover, she was always holding my hand.

Or maybe it was I who was doing those things?

Nevertheless, we never had this two-feet distance from each other. And I noticed they would only talk when it involved Louise in the conversation.

What happened in Africa? What's the real story between the two of them?

I felt like there was really something missing, something I need to find out..

But how? And should I really care about their relationship?

---------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey everyone!

Did you guys watch Rosie's IG live last night? My heart....

And how about Jennie's Jentle Home tour? You guys better watch it! God her accent... I swear it almost made me preggoooooo lol

Anyways... sorry if I was only updating during the weekends.. you know I have to work during the weekdays so even if I wanted to write, I could not.. blame my lazy ass and my work (eehee!)

Please enjoy my two short updates for this week. I will try to come up for a longer chapter next week.

See you again next time, lovelies! ♥