DewBlue 2

*right at the time Blue ask Dew to come in to his house*

(Dew's side)

"You're not going to come in?" ask Blue in a flirty tone. He even pouted his lips to tease his him.

*Ohh yeaahh* (sound effect XD)

He just smile because the younger is teasing him again. He maybe small but he is a big tease for him. All he wanted to do is to put the younger in his pocket so no one could see his cuteness.

"You like to tease me, huh?" Blue just laugh in his statement and nod his head.

"Ai'Blue." there is a girl rushing towards them.

Both turn their heads and Blue automatically smile. He's wondering who the girl is, looks like she and Blue are quite close to each other.

"Ai'Jen"

(A: She's the girl in the episode 2. I just give her a random name. XD)

The girl freeze right at the moment she saw him. "Sawatdeekha, Phi. Sorry Jen didn't notice you." she check herself, so embarrassing .

(A: Thai girls usually use third person POV. Instead of saying "I" they state their names)

"Watdee. It's ok." he greeted back cause he's a gentleman.

(A: Gentleman my ass. XP)

"Ai'Jen, what brings you here?" Blue ask her friend. It looks like she run quite far.

"Uhh. Jen heard you have a game tomorrow so Jen come here to give you a good luck." she smile and handed something to Blue. "Ohh and here, Jen made it! Wear that so you won't shiver in nervousness tomorrow." Blue just make face to her friend but he's actually happy. Jen just laugh.

And there he is watching such a heart melting scene. (A: note the sarcasm here) Irritation embrace him.

Tss. Just a piece of string, why does he seems so happy? . He ask in his mind.

"And Jen has her own too!" Jen show the same bracelet to Blue. Blue's eye widen and they both jump in happiness.

Tsk. What is that? Couple bracelets huh? So childish. He just smirk in irritation.

He must get going, Blue is busy with his girlfriend. Yeah. Girlfriend! He heard some rumors that Blue is in a relationship. He find the atmosphere light but too light for him.

"Ai'Blue, I need to go now." he said.

The two kids stop jumping and look at him.

"Why Phi?" Blue ask in a low tone.

"Someone is already here to accompany you and I need to take rest for tomorrow." he said but Blue just make a sad face.

"Aww P'Dew, do you really need to go home?" Blue hold his arms and started blinking cutely.

Damn. Stop it, Blue or I'll put you inside my pocket and take you home.

"Uhh. I need to." he tried to sound scary. (A: of course he did. He is irritated after all. He can't stand seeing Blue together with someone. He's jealous. BWAHAHAHA XD)

"Ai'Blue!" and here we go again.

A woman on her late 30's appear, she has 2 big paper bags with her. He automatically walk towards the woman and help her with those bags. The woman got stunned but she give the bags to him.

"Aww. Phi! Let me help you!" Blue rush towards him and take the other paper bag. He's about to protest but Blue is now standing beside the woman.

"Sawatdeekrup/sawatdeekha, auntie." Jen & Dew, the woman bow back.

"You must be Champ, right?" he saw Blue's eyes widen. He look at the younger with a confuse look.

"uhhh, Mo--" Blue's sentence stop in the mid air.

"Blue is always taking about you. It looks like my son adores you so much." she even laugh and tap his arms like they are friends.

"Uhh, Aunt--"

"He's not P'Champ, Mom!" Blue said to his mom.

"huh? He's not Champ?"

"Uhh. He's P'Dew, he's also my senior in the football club." Blue scratch his head. Her mom look shock and smile awkwardly to him.

"Ohh I'm sorry. I thought Champ is the only one that is close to my son."

"It's ok auntie." He just smile and look at Blue after. The younger just smile apologetically.

"Ohh let's go inside and have some snacks."

"Ahm, auntie I ne--" he was cut by Blue's mom

"Don't be shy Dew, let's go! Let's go! Come on, Jen." she open the door and the rest of them went inside.

"Let me close the door, Auntie." he said.

"Okie." she even do the OK sign.

He remember the scene awhile ago.

He like Champ that much? Well, Champ is everyone's dream guy. Handsome, talented, smart and kind. Who won't like him? Well it's not kinda surprising that Blue likes him. Since day 1, I can see that they are fond of each other.  He shook his head.

Urrrrrgggghh! Stop thinking nonsense, Dew. Champ already let you take care of Blue. No need to be jealous. Wait what? I'm not jealous. Why would I get jealous? Jealous of whom? I don't even like Blue.

(A: Don't like my ass. Tell me you don't like him. Tell me Mr. Scary face. XP)

Ohhh shut up! I don't like him. I don--

"P'Dew. Let's go inside na." he almost jump when Jen call him.

"Uhh. I'll just close this." he said to Jen and close the door.

To be continue.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Shunie✨EDITED