sixty-seven ⭐️ at last

Start from the beginning

JUDI stops, realizing that Patty intends to marry her one day.

JUDI: I don't know if I'd like to dance to a oldies song or a song you wrote for me.

PATTY chuckles.

AWSTEN: I'm so scared that I'm going to stutter when I read out my vows.

PATTY: I'm sure you'll be fine.

AWSTEN: [looks at him] You're not the one getting married today. [goes back to Judi] I don't want to say my vows in front of everyone.

PATTY: Why not?

AWSTEN: I'm not used to being romantic in public.

PATTY: It's just y'all's families.

AWSTEN: Exactly. Some of them aren't as... accepting as the others, and that terrifies me.

JUDI: If they're homophobic, then why did they even come?

AWSTEN: I don't know... they were probably peer pressured into going by our other family members. They were invited so we could look nice, but I wasn't expecting them to actually come.

PATTY: Well, that shouldn't matter to you anyway because this is your day. This whole event is for you and Geoff, not them.

AWSTEN: Yeah, you're right.

Someone knocks at the door.

STRANGER: It's Geoff.

Judi and Patty scurry to collect the kids and their possessions. They wish Geoff luck before exiting the hotel room.

GEOFF: Aws?

Awsten stands up quickly, dusting off his jacket just to make sure he looks presentable for his soon-to-be husband.

GEOFF: [sees Awsten] Oh my God, [puts his hand to his mouth] you're so handsome. [begins sobbing, opens his arms] Come here.

AWSTEN cries into GEOFF's shoulder as they share a warm embrace.

AWSTEN: I love you so much.

GEOFF: I love you too.

AWSTEN pulls back and kisses GEOFF.

AWSTEN: I never imagined us to be here. I mean, I had hoped for it, obviously,!but I never thought it would actually happen.

GEOFF: Me too. [fluffs up Awsten's hair] You look gorgeous.

AWSTEN: You look hot.

GEOFF gives AWSTEN another kiss.

GEOFF: In an hour and a half, we're going to be husbands.

AWSTEN: That's insane.

GEOFF: It is. My funny little fan is going to be the person I spend the rest of my life with.

Awsten laughs.

AWSTEN: You were the one who had a serious crush first. You were still just a celebrity crush when you started having feelings for me.