We all started to run but then the same raptor smashed through the glass and we ran the other direction. 

Claire clicked a button to see a hologram of another dinosaur distracting the raptor. 

We get outside when two other raptors surround us and the one for before came up front behind us. 

"So that is how it's to be?" Owen asked waling up to the one with blue strips. 

The big part raptor came when Owen took off something on the blue one. Then the rest of the raports started fighting the big one. 

But one by one died. 

I heard Grey said numbers as we hid "What are you saying?" I asked. 

"We need more teeth" he said and i look at Claire. 

"Stay here" she said and took a radio and a lighter. 

Claire's pov______________

I run to panel 9. When I get their I seep to the radio "Lowery open panel 9" I said demanding. 

"Are you kidding me?" he asked. 

I had it now "Damn it Lowery do something once if your life" I snapped looking at the secerity camera. I know he is looking at.

"Why did you have to make it so personal?" he asked. I thre the radio on the ground. 

He then opened it.

I lit the Mach "Come get it!" I yelled and I started running with the bigger dinosaur runs after me

I run back to the others and I throw it and the two dinesours start fighting as we started running. 

Emma's pov_________________

This is crazy. They started wrecking buildings. 

Then the raptor with blue strips get into the fight

After awhile this happened.

Omg...

.... What?

"That just happened" I asked shocked and scared. 

I look at Grey and Zach and they look scared. 

"We need to go" Claire said and we all started walking. 

The blue raptor stared at Owen before running off. 

Everyone else who was still on the Island got brought onto the helicopter. 

"Glad your alive Claire" this guys said hugging her. 

"You too Lowery" Claire said as they pulled away from the hug. 

"Were save now right?" Grey asked. 

"Yes" Claire said and I nod. 

"You sure?" Zach asked. 

"Differently" I said relieved that it's over.