"I'm Tyler," he extended his hand out to shake. "I don't think we've spoken before." She grabbed his hand, smiling. It's true, he saw him around and heard of his brains, but they'd never spoken.

"I'm Addy," she knew the statement was unneeded. Everyone knew her name. "I don't think we have, no." She paused as they continued to walk down the corridor. "We'll be spending an awful lot of time together this year." She thought aloud.

"That, we will." He responded. "So, what do you think of all the news circulating about You-Know-Who?" He asked. She went rigid at the mention, but luckily, he didn't notice.

"I think it's something we all should be weary of. Things have been strange for years, and I don't think it's impossible. The slander is a bit much; Dumbledore is a great wizard, wise for his years. I think the ministry is crazy to bash him the way they are." She sighed.

"A lot of people's parents didn't want them to come back this year. They think The Daily Prophet is sound." He chuckled. "My parents trust Dumbledore, always have. They fought with him in the first war." She looked over at him, cocking her head to the side. Maybe his parents were in The Order now, and she didn't even realize. She pushed the thought from her head. "I believe him and Harry. They don't have a reason to lie about something like that." She gave a slow nod as their steps sounded against the walls.

"Yeah, you're right." Was all she responded with. She thought maybe he would ask her more, figure she might know something. Her father's affiliation with the Death Eaters was well known, despite his lie given in his trial. She figured he wouldn't want to bring it up, or that she wouldn't say even if she knew. "I can't believe this is it, our last year at Hogwarts."

"I know, I still feel like a first year." He chuckled. "I'm a bumbling seventeen year old with the mind of an eleven year old." She had to laugh at that comment. She wished she felt that way. She thought back to her first year, how easily things came. Life was simpler, she didn't have to worry about life or death, just impressing her parents and peers.

"You've got an awful lot of grace for a 'bumbling' seventeen year old." She joked. "Brains, too, I hear. Obviously, or you wouldn't be standing here with me."

"Thanks, I appreciate it." He said, peeking into compartments as they passed. "You're a lot kinder than you put yourself off to be." He added.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Must come with the name." She sighed, also looking for something out of place. As they walked, Fred Weasley caught sight of his girlfriend from a compartment. She didn't notice him, but he certainly did her. He watched as she laughed with the Ravenclaw boy, anger bubbling in his chest. Why could she talk to some random guy in public, but not him? He knew the answer, but the teenage jealousy got the best of him. He peeked out the door of his compartment, watching them from behind. His nose twitched at the sight, he had to pull himself back in.

"That's never gonna happen, mate." Lee laughed, poking fun of Fred. "Keep dreaming, Freddie. She's a closed book, more than she used to be. Whatever Adrian did to her, he did it well." Lee sighed, kicking his feet up on the seat across from him. George snickered at the comment, both knowing it was already happening. Fred elbowed his twin, angry at his rebuttal.

"What makes you think that, Lee?" He asked his friend.

"Come on, Fred, she's a Malfoy." He explained. "Girls like that don't go for guys like us."

"What's that supposed to mean? Calling us ugly?" George shot back.

"You know what I mean." He snapped. "Pure-blood fanatics, the lot of them." Fred shifted uncomfortably at the thought, knowing it wasn't true. Even though he did, he couldn't fight over it.

Back down the hallway, Tyler and Adalinda were still consumed in chatter. As they turned around to patrol back to the start of the train, they saw the Hufflepuff's beginning their turn. "I'll see you at the end of the train ride," Addy smiled warmly at the boy. "Unless they mess up, which is quite possible." He nodded at the comment, agreeing completely.

"I'll see you then," he returned her smile. "Can't wait." He teased. She took off, walking away from him. She remembered the words The Dark Lord said, that she had permission to be friends with people outside of her house now. Giddily, looked through compartments, finding one with two redheads. She was happy to finally be able to be with people she truly cared about. She was happy to abolish the rumours about her. She knocked on the window, leaning on the opening. Lee nearly had a heart attack.

"This seat taken?" She asked, nodding towards the empty spot next to Fred. He gave a small smirk, unnoticed by the others except for her. She gave him a subtle wink.

"Not at all, please join." He shot a look over to Lee, rubbing it in his face.

"Thought I might broaden my horizons, make some new friends before we all have to leave. Now that Flint's gone, the usual compartment is too quiet. Nobody to tear the piss out of." She explained, sitting down. The truth was, she'd rather sit with the Weasley's than Cassius and Graham any day. They were kinder, funnier, not racist, and could hold an intelligible conversation. They assumed she had Head Girl duties, anyway.

"Nice badge," George chided, nodding towards her sweater. "Lucky we don't charm it like we did Percy's."

"Not as conceited as him, I promise." She grinned. "I'll let a few pranks slide, long as they're not on me." Lee still hadn't found a will to speak, baffled that she was sitting with them. She began to grow on George the more she showed up at headquarters. He began to see the person Fred saw, and this proved it further. He could always appreciate someone who could joke with them.

"Just because you decided to turn nice doesn't mean you won't get a puking pastille slipped in your morning tea." George reminded, a smirk toying on his lips.

"You can do what you like, but watch yourself if I get my hands on one." She quipped, faster than they expected.

"Head Girl wouldn't dream of it." George gasped in mock surprise.

"Maybe Dumbledore didn't pick the right girl after all." She sighed. "I mean, everyone thinks he's gone loopy. Maybe I'll prove it."

"Hold on," Lee sat up, looking at the girl. "You're meaning to tell me that not only are you nice, you have a sense of humour?" He was shocked, still digesting everything.

"That's a way to make an impression." Fred rolled his eyes at his friend.

"I'm just saying!" He defended. "I mean, seven years and you come around like you're not the prettiest, most popular girl at school. You're just talking to us blokes like we're friends."

"Who said we can't be? Maybe I've grown up." She smiled, not taking his words to heart. She actually kind of liked him, finding his surprise endearing. She was glad that she could prove him wrong. If Fred and George liked him, he must be an alright guy.

"But you're a Malfoy!" He clambered. "Aren't you supposed to hate us?" Fred was giving him a side eye now, wishing he would shut up. He was scared Lee would drive her away; he enjoyed having her being around openly. Maybe she wasn't ready to tell anyone about their relationship, but if they could show people they at least spoke, the announcement of their relationship might not be so abrupt.

"Supposed to, being the key." She gave a cheeky smile. She was much more beautiful when she wasn't trying to shove a hard exterior on herself. Her beauty lit up the room as she let her true personality show. When she was angry, you could tell it took a toll on her. "Doesn't mean I do." She reminded. Lee gave a noise of surprise, but dropped the subject. "So," she turned to the twins as the other conversation finished. "You find a spot to open up your shop yet?" She asked. They looked between each other, George was put off about the idea that she knew already. It was supposed to be a surprise at the end of the year, after they tested their products. Lee watched the exchange, intrigued that she knew about it. That meant she spoke to the twins more than he knew about. Fred shook his head, answering her question. "Cause I think I can help you find a spot." She explained. "I heard that an old shop is shutting down in Diagon Alley. Might be something to consider. After all, buying one might be cheaper than building a new shop." The two nodded in agreement. "Then, I can open mine right next to yours." She grinned, making Fred's heart burst with love. Over that summer, since her contact with Dumbledore, she seemed like the best version of herself. So good, to the point where she finally decided to open her own bookstore, against all of her parents wishes.