"Kristophe, we were wondering when we'd see you again." I greeted. He smiled lightly, tucking the sign under his arm.

"I ended up riding with Vladimir. He insisted. Let me put your things in the back and you can all get in," He paused, glancing at me, "And you're gonna like it inside more than the outside." My eyes widened and I eagerly ran to the back door, throwing it open and leaning inside.

My eyes widened at the sight of the interior of the Porsche limousine. A sleek white interior with checkered black and white seats along with counters lined with glowing red lights to match the ones on the ceiling and outlining the mini fridges. There was even glittering lights along the ceilings and the window at the roof of the limo.

"This is amazing!" I exclaimed eagerly, ducking inside and rolling onto one of the seats. I got in front of one of the fridges as Slade came in shortly behind me, his weirdly colored periwinkle eyes going wide in awe.

"Bloody hell! Zander! Zander, look at this! Totally wicked!" He scrambled inside and plopped into the seat beside me, reaching out and opening the fridge. Inside were a couple glass bottles filled with blood and a couple cans of Pepsi. Slade grabbed a Pepsi and I grabbed up a bottle of blood, popping the cap off and taking a big drink as Zander, Storm, and Alexander finally climbed inside.

"Wow." Zander commented, blinking as he looked around the inside. Alexander merely frowned, though, which meant Vladimir's attempt to impress him failed. Storm looked a little irritated. He knew his father was trying to woo Alexander with his money, but obviously it wasn't working.

"Well, I like it." I snorted at their expressions. Alexander glanced at me flatly.

"I guess it's okay. But after this, I'm taking a taxi." He decided stingily, making me roll my eyes before I looked at Storm, who raised an eyebrow.

"I'd join you, but I don't trust leaving Mark alone in a limousine in Rome." Storm responded, making Alexander smirk. I pouted and shrugged my shoulders before taking another gulp from the bottle of blood. Slade sighed, kicking back in the seat beside me as he took a sip from the can of Pepsi.

"Ye bof are a bi' lame, don't ye fink? Ye ain't havin' no fun. What was the point in comin' fo a vacation if no one's 'bout to join it?" He asked with a wistful sigh. Zander took a polite sip of his Pepsi, glancing at Slade pointedly.

"We came here for protection from their world," He responded sternly, making Slade and I pout further, "And it wouldn't be our problem if you guys hadn't dragged us into it. I'd much rather be back at home with the Priestess."

"The woman gave birth to me," Slade retorted, smartly, making Zander roll his eyes, "I dun mind takin' a lil' break from all 'er worryin' and whatnot. An' I fink Mark wants to enjoy this country jus' a lil' bi' as well, so all of you sod off."

"Sod off?" I asked, confused. Slade glanced at me with a smirk.

"Means fuck off, mate."

"Oh! Teach me more." I urged eagerly. I loved hearing Slade use British slang words. It was so weird and sometimes it didn't make sense to me, or even sound right since I didn't have an accent, but he'd forced me to watch a couple episodes of some popular British show so I could fake an accent. Slade grinned and rushed in to explain. All the while, I noticed Zander scowling down at his drink, probably annoyed that Slade was just teaching me other curse words. Storm merely sighed, sitting back in his seat, one leg elegantly folded over the other.

He had really long legs, because he was so tall. And he was getting taller, I noticed. He'd gotten at least two inches taller, but I was still stuck. I didn't understand how to control the aging when it came to being a vampire, or as Slade called them, vampies. It wasn't entirely fair and Storm kept putting off teaching me.