(Y/N): Yes, Lady Satsuki!

Satsuki: You may leave now, don't be late to class.

I nod and get out of the office. I just stand there.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO!?

I put my hands on both sides of my face and yell

(Y/N): Did I really just do that!? I have no fucking idea of how to run a club! What was that!? Guess my sense of justice really took over me. Either that or my sense of pity.

I begin to walk to class still beating myself up mentally.

(Y/N): I mean, I could just go back on the idea right? No! I'm a man of my word! And Lady Satsuki looked excited about the idea too. Ah to hell with it. I'll do it and teach people here how to stand up for themselves!

I get to class and the day passes by.

Timeskip

After the first period's done, I make my way to the courtyard to meet Gamagoori. When I get there, I see him standing there with a wooden table in front of him.

Gamagoori: (Y/N)(L/N)! Lady Satsuki told me you wanted to start a club!

(Y/N): That's right.

Gamagoori: I must admit, wanting to take the weak under your wing and teach them the basics of combat is truly a noble cause.

(Y/N): Ay, thanks, Gama-

Gamagoori: BUT DON'T YOU THINK IT'S GONNA BE EASY!

He takes out a bunch of papers and puts them on the table.

Gamagoori: First off, you are aware that, to start a new club, you need at least one member, right?

(Y/N): Uuummm... Yeah! Of course I knew that! What do you think I am? An uninformed idiot? Let me just go get her real quick!

I sprint at mach speed towards Mako and I's usual lunch spot and luckily she's sitting there waiting for me.

Mako: (Y/N)! Hi-

(Y/N): No time! Come with me!

I grab her by the wrist and drag her back to where Gamagoori was.

(Y/N): Here she is!

Mako: Why did you drag me here,
(Y/N)?... Oh! It's Gamagoori! *gasp* wait, I know you're pretty close to the Elite Four, so does that mean that we're all gonna have lunch together and-

Gamagoori: So this is your first member of the Self Defense Club, (L/N)?

Mako: Self defense clu-

I cover her mouth.

(Y/N): Yep! It's her! Mako Mankanshoku!

Gamagoori: Understood. As president, you will submit the club activity log every Friday. Each month, you will file an expense report and a request for next month's budget. You also have to file a clubroom use request form, club member organization chart and family member lists. And, you must attend club president council every day at 7am. No tardies!