Part 015 - The Truth

*i had to put Jadens new song into this chapter because it's a bop and I couldn't stop listening to it so here it is*

NickAustin: you may think Tony is an Active person... but this is the real him😂🥺 Lotta love for my Baby though🥰🥰
{3,456,214 Likes}
(Tagged: TonyLopez_)
[Load More Comments]
...
OndreazLopez_: THIS IS FACTS💯
Lilhuddy: Aw, We all ship Tonick DONT WE GUYS!
Ilovetonicktoo: Ahhhh!!! Cutiestttt

—— Nicks POV ——
"I can't believe that your brother is Bisexual, and likes Thomas, like damn I didn't see that coming" I smile hugging him from the side.
"Yeah, it's mental. But like I'm happy that he has found himself and well you know, I'm proud" I could tell there was something up but I didn't want to wreak the mood between us both.

"Okay out of the boys in this house who do you think they would go out with" I say pulling both of us up in bed.
"Hmmm. I don't know, I know us the famous Tonick, my brother and Thomas, I don't know who chase would go out with because I mean, James isn't his type neither is Jack. But out of the girls I could definitely see someone like Dixie getting with Addison" he smiles.

~
Hype House Group Chat🧏🏼‍♀️

Thomas:
we need a house meeting like right now, so can you all come down and meet in the kitchen.

Dixie:
Yeah sure, Me and Addison will be down in a second.

Nick:
Ugh, yeah I'll be down in a bit
So will Tony, he's just getting changed 🤫

Chase:
Sure thing dude!

Ondreaz:
I mean I'm already down here so, Hurry guysss!🎥

James:
I WAS HALF WAY THROUGH FILMING!! ughhh🙄

~

Tony finally got ready to leave our room and go talk to the rest of the house, we where both nervous for some reason about this house meeting because we never have them, well we hardly have them.
We only have them really if something bad has happened, if someone new is coming into the house or if there's a relationship thing.

"Hey everyone, so we called this meeting just to see who is with who to be honest with you all because we all need to be honest with each over" Thomas says rubbing the back of his head looking over at Ondreaz slowly. "So, when I say go... we're all gonna stand up and stand with who we are with or are crushing on okay" he smiles looking round at us all.
This was honestly the make and break to see who was with who and who was not in a relationship.

Everyone finally got up and stood next to who they where dating, and Tony was right about Dixie. She stood next to Allison and within seconds they where kissing.
"I KNEW IT" Tony cheers, laughing slightly pointing at Dixie and Addison.
"Tony, allow them to have there moment" I whisper into his ear as I punch him lightly on his arm. He nodded but kept smiling looking round at everyone. The only person who was alone was Chase, I thought that maybe he would be with one of the twins but I was definitely wrong.

"Um, guys... I am with someone but like you know they aren't in this house so that's why I am alone" he smiles walking out of the room and probably back up to his room.

"Why don't you say we get out of here and go back up to our room" Tony whispers into my ear, I could hear something different in his voice, I look round our lips grazing past each over. "Mmm... Okay then" I pressed my lips to Tony's not caring about the other people in the room, I couldn't help myself. I mean it's Tony who wouldn't be able to hold themselves back.

"Jump" was all Tony said in a very low tone, which sent shivers down my spine. "I love you" I whisper as I jump and reconnect our lips together.
We quickly made our way back up to my room, no one had actually asked were we where going but I guess they knew what was going on.
Tony pulled me through the door as he pushed me up the door locking it quickly before basically throwing me on my bed.

I gasped at the impact to the bed, making it creak slightly. "Whoa" I chuckle, watching Tony quickly take off his Top, within a breath Tony was now hovering over me looking very deeply into my eyes.

"What do you want Nick" he smirks quickly taking off my shirt as he planted kisses and the occasional hickey over my chest. I let out a slight moan as he did it pushing myself up the bed to get more of his touch.
"F-Fuck me like a rockstar" I groaned, responding to Tony's question.

~

"Shit, that was good" Tony said as he lay under the bed sheets brushing his fingers through his now sweaty hair.
"Oh yeah, that was good" I say partially out of breath, Tony had pulled me closer to him and now we where cuddling while catching our breaths back.

"Did I for-fill your requests earlier" Tony smirks, I look at him, confused. To what he meant by my request. He caught onto me staring at him confused. "You know, right before we had sex you was like - Fuck me like a Rockstar... so did I for-fill it"

So that's what he meant, I chuckled by the way he mocked how I said it, pushing him slightly I placed my head on his chest hearing his now steady heart beat.
"Yeah, yeah you did" I look up to see him doing that famous smirk that anyone could fall for.

"I love you Nick Austin" he whispers in my ear, "I can't wait for what the future holds for us both, thank you for everything, you sexy mother fucker" my cheeks felt very warm all the sudden and I found myself hiding in the side of his neck.
"I love you too Tony Lopez" I giggle as he hugs me tighter.

TonyLopez_: My Soulmate❤️❤️{5,342,678 Likes}[Tagged: NickAustin](Load More Comments)

{5,342,678 Likes}
[Tagged: NickAustin]
(Load More Comments)
...
OndreazLopez_:KEEP THE NOISE DOWNNNN😳😳😂
Lilhuddy: Cuteeee
Ttthomasss: We ship it
Tonickfans: Ahhh! So cuteeee

—— Authors Notes ——
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. I'm overwhelmed with how many people have read this book, we're nearly at 1k Views like whoa! Didn't think it would get this far!

Also guys, Follow me on TIKTOK! -hannnahmxxy, would really appreciate it and I'm following everyone back so that's gucci!!!