Sleep

*Adeline's POV*

I hadn't even realized that he was in the room. His footsteps were so soft, so quiet. He was unnoticeable until you could actually see him.

"I know you're awake." he chuckled, "You clearly underestimate the abilities of our kind."

I groaned, "Are you going to let me sleep, or are you going to rape me too?"

Louis scoffed, "I hate to break it you Sweetheart, but I'm pretty sure Harry didn't rape you."

"Um.. Yeah, he kinda did." I hugged my pillow closer to my body.. It smelled like Harry, and I felt little bit of warmth pool in the pit of my stomach.

"See," Louis said, "even the thought of him turns you on."

"How did you even-"

"Your pulse increased, and so did your body temperature. And you clenched your legs together." he said proudly.

"So I don't even have privacy inside of my own mind.. Great." I huffed.

"Actually," Louis said, "we can't read your mind. Zayn can read emotions, and feelings, but he's still tweaking the mind reading ability."

"How many gifts do you freaks have?" I asked.

I still wasn't facing him, but I was positive that he was laying next to me.

Louis sighed, "We're still discovering some. Harry's lust ability was discovered as soon as he was changed into a vampire, because he started back up with the ladies almost immediately after being bitten."

"Can you do that too?" I asked curiously.

"No," he said quietly, "Harry is the only one who can make a girl feel like that. But he never does it against their will."

"He did it against my will!" I protested.

"Do you not remember saying, 'I want this', because I remember hearing it." Louis snickered to himself.

"You heard that?" I turned to face him, and I took a sharp breath.

Louis was wearing track pants, with the waistband of his boxers peeking out of the top. He didn't wear a shirt, but his hair was pulled back into a beanie.

It pained me to think about, but damn it, Louis Tomlinson was fit.

He smirked, "We hear everything, we see everything, and we notice everything."

I tried to direct my attention to what he was saying, so I looked into his eyes.

The icy blue color deepened, they looked more like the deeper part of the ocean, instead of glaciers mixed with the light sky.

Okay, looking into his eyes, bad idea.

What is it with me and eyes?

Adeline.. Shut up.

"Well isn't that just fine and dandy.." I groaned.

"Where are you from?" he asked randomly.

"Canada." I answered flatly.

He sighed exasperatedly, "Yes, but where in Canada?"

"Toronto." I told him.

"What were you doing in London?" he poked my shoulder.

I shrugged, "Escaping."

He was silent after that, he didn't even breathe.. I suppose he didn't have to breathe, he wouldn't ever die.

I didn't want to close my eyes. Not because I was afraid to sleep, but because I didn't want to stop watching Louis. He doesn't sleep, obviously, so maybe I shouldn't either.