{𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲}

(So im gonna be changing the style a little but please add George as your font!!)
-
I woke up and saw 6 people in are room. "Who are these people" i grab my phone and check the time. "Oh these are just some of my friends" Melissa helps me get up. "Okay welp im gonna go get ready for the first day of playlist" i grab melissas hand and get up. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste, i brushed my teeth. I didnt notice the girl that was talking to me yesterday was there. I ignored her and closed the door to change into a white t-shirt and some black jeans. I put on a belt and slipped on my vans. I did my makeup. I didnt put much so i opened the door and saw more people coming in. "Woah woah woah melissa we cant fit all these people in here" i grab my phone and my backpack. "Its fine its not like were gonna get arrested" she laughs. She goes in the bathroom to change. I saw the girl that told me about Quinton. I completely didnt go near her. I saw Melissa talking to her. I heard The girl whisper "that girl over there is a whore she tried to get with my boyfriend" she pointed to me. I knew Melissa was gonna talk about this. This girl probably told her lies.

"Can we talk" Melissa grabs my wrist and we go to the halls. "What is it" i whine. "I cant be friends with you anymore" she gives me the dirty look. "What do you mean your really gonna leave your childhood bestfriend for a girl you just meant and told you lies. You know what go ahead. Im so fucking tired of you telling me what to do, not coming to your second mom and dads funeral which were my fucking parents. And you still cant understand what im going thro. Melissa I literally wanna kill myself for all this. Ive been getting hate non stop. Do you really know what a true friend is. A true friend is a girl or guy who can actually help there friend thro this. Maybe you just wanna be friends with me because of my fame" i left. Im so tired of her, she thinks shes queen bee. I sat at the halls crying. I saw a girl running to me. "Hey are you okay" she helps me up and hugs me. "Im fine" i hug her back and wipe my tears. "Its okay you can tell me and by the way im Angelica whats yours?" She lets go of the hug and hands me a tissue. "Thanks im Heaven" i wipe my tears with the tissue. "Oh well do you need help?" She says sitting down and i sit down with her. "Well its a long story" i explain to her everything and she looked sad. "Im sorry... i can be your new friend if you would like me to" she says and we stand up and walk down the stairs. "Its okay and sure" i grab my phone out and see Melissa texting me hate,death threats, and alot of stuff that hurt. "Hey can i have your number" angelica grabs her phone. "Of course its (###-###-###)" she tells me her number and we both went to the lobby. "Hey babe this is Heaven" Angelica says to her boyfriend. "BLAKE-" i looked shocked. He was one of my old friends that went to my school. We did everything together. Till he went to a different school....