chase pov
im really worried about charli, i dont want to say she's lying to us but she's not telling the truth. She told us she can't go diving because of dance, then said she was sick. But she can go out to eat and not call room service? dixie looks mad but when we lock eyes she gives me a sympathetic look. now i'm really confused.

it's getting late and we are half way through frozen when charli walks through the lounge door. she looks tanned and shes smiling ear to ear. until she saw us. "oh hey guys. i didn't know we were watching a movie" she says. madi pauses the movie. "where the fuck were you charli" she says, i guess madi was upset aswell.

charli goes red, and begins to stutter. "who was it?" dixie says. charli looks shocked and looks down.  "i saw you with him at the restaurant!" dixie continues. him? I stand up and walk away. charli tries to pull me back but i shake her off.

seb pov
chase walks off and everyone goes quiet. eventually madi gets up in a fit and christopher goes after her. the vibes are ruined so everyone begins to go. then avani turns to charli "i won't judge you" then hugs her and walks off hand in hand with anthony. everyone goes expect me charli and dixie. i start to clean up. "are you going to tell me?"dixie says. charli looks to the ground. dixie scoffs, "not even your own flesh and blood". charli looks hurt. "i met up with ariane. okay?". I'm shocked. She really went behind my sisters back like that? Wow.

Charli must have thought she whispered it but when she saw the look of disgust on my face so gasped. "seb... seb. you can't tell avani. please" she pleaded. I shook my head. i'm good friends with charli and i know avani would be pissed but wtf that not cool. dixie is lost for words. "charli, she fucking had a fight with avani and kissed her boyfriend or did you forget that part?" i say finally. Charli shakes her head no. "shes different, she was having a bad day!" I scoff. I brush past charli. When I get to mine and Nick's room he asked me what's wrong. I really wanted to tell him but I couldn't bring myself to it. I said "nothing". I showered and got into my bed.

the next morning
chase and charli are sitting in the lounge cuddling so I guessed she must of told him the truth because I guess he didn't have a problem with ariane either. madi and charli aren't speaking and the tension is clear. avani comes bouncing into the room. "hey guys!" she sees chase and charli. "is everything sorted!". charli automatically looks at me and I wanted to tell avani I really did but I couldn't. I nod yes. The guilt is clear and I need fresh air. I walk out of the lounge and I hear shouts behind me but I tune it out. I get outside and a wave of relief goes over me.

avani comes running after me and she looks at me clearly worried, "are you okay?" she says, out of breath. I nod and she hugs me tightly. I feel even guiltier now.

bryant pov
i order the uber while we wait outside and make small talk. i'm trying to ignore the fact that madi is avoiding charli and seb isn't speaking to avani but it's so clear. i'm pretty shy so I seem to notice things not everyone else does. dixie and charli seem to be annoyed at each other but have an agreement. i don't know maybe i'm over thinking. but it's small things like seb and dixie refused to ride with charli or avani. and charli kept looking down at the floor. in the end, erika, madi, chris, nick and seb went in one car. dixie, addison, me is another and then avani, ant, chase and charli in the last car.

when i got in the car with addi and dixie, i turned to them and bluntly asked "what's going on". dixie sighed and she put her hands on her head. "charli met up with ariane yesterday and they are like bestfriends now but I thought she was out with a boy that's why I brought it up and of course madi did too. then she told me and seb the truth but she made me sister swear not to tell anthony or avani about what she just told me. which of course i don't want to break because she's my sister but I hate seeing her and avani smiling and shit like charli didn't just lie to her. we all made the decision to unfriend her for the sake of avani's mental health and because she's a bitch!" she's confesses all in one breath. addisons side hugs her bad i'm in shock. i mean i was right but i wish i wasn't this time.

addison pov
when we get to the beach, bryant, dixie and I start taking instagram photos so we don't have to talk to the others and make things worse but I know it's eating dixie alive. this vibe is so differently that the first day. it's ruining so many memories like:
•when we went to the ice cream shop and nick and madi were vibing about how good the ice cream was
•when charli and chris were arguing over who seb loves more,
•when chase threw dixie over board,
•when anthony and nick had a wrestling match first person to fling to other overboard,
•when erika and avani shared a real mom and daughter moment.
•when bryant got the perfect photo of us all being cute.

charli and avani are playing best friends and I don't know how charli doesn't feel guilty. we all swim around in the ocean and it feels normal for a second. we stayed until sunset so we could take more photos and as we were looking through them erika tells us all to get our because the hotel is closing. she says the ubers are 3 minutes away and we all quickly dry off then run for our ubers.

we make it back to the hotel with a minute to spare. another memory to add to the books. we sit in the lounge and everyone is chilling strolling through instagram. i feel like everyone is just enjoying each other as this is our last night.
avani pov
I go to post my IG photo because I was late on posting when I notice that tiktokroom posted something that was sent in yet again about the bae cation trip and I sigh.

avani povI go to post my IG photo because I was late on posting when I notice that tiktokroom posted something that was sent in yet again about the bae cation trip and I sigh

i roll my eyes and laugh. "charli, tiktok room has gotten so unoriginal that they are saying you unfollowed back ariane". she doesn't laugh. anthony and nick do. the others look awkward as fuck. what? in a state of panic, i check on charli's account, and she followed her again! i look at her, wow this bitch really followed back the girl that kissed my boyfriend and i fought. then had the AUDACITY to pretend like she didn't know how much that mentally hurt me. I stand up and she walks over me tries to stop me. "get off me please" i say. chase speaks up, "you're over reacting avani". I'm shocked. They all knew. "I'm surrounded by snakes, I'm going." I storm out the room and wait by the door and I pray that Anthony didn't know and he'll will follow me.

I hear him say, "she cried herself to sleep because of that bitch but please continue.". he sees me and he's picks me up and I don't cry, I don't know but I just feel numb. I grab my legs around Anthony's waist and we go back to our room. He carefully puts me down then I get changed and then lie in bed and I feel empty. He tells me he will book us tickets for the morning so we aren't on their flight and I nod. I get into the bed and turn my back to Anthony. I try to sleep but every time i close my eyes I just see ariane kissing anthony and I before I know it the tears come and they don't stop. I feel Anthony hug me from behind. he whispers, "breath avani, i'm here" and I don't know when or how but I fall asleep.

In the morning, we say goodbye to Madi, Chris and Erika and then we leave. Baecation in Bahamas was terrible and it showed me that no one really understands, expect anthony. me and anthony didn't really speak. who almost stayed in comfortable silence. i slept on the journey back to america. the sway boys kept texting him if we were coming back to stay at sway. I could tell Ant really missed them so I said that we could stay there for tonight and that I didn't mind. If only I knew what would go wrong.
————————————————
hey guys, this was really hard to write for me personally but thank you for -TYLERTHECREATORR for then idea of there being a snake. keep commenting i read them all! make sure to vote!!