(before going to the mature part...let me tell you that Gulf had sent the girls to be with their grandparents and gave Ania leave as he didn't want them to see Mew in his wasted condition)

Next morning...

Mew woke up only to find a warm hand holding his waist and soft snores coming from the person next to him. he rubbed his eyes to see that it was none other than Gulf. Mew was ashamed for he and Gulf were naked in bed hugging each other. Last night's incident came to his mind. He took advantage of Gulf ...he forced Gulf. He shook head...and turned to wake him up. But looking at Gulf sleeping with a innocent face and lips pouting he couldn't help but steal a light peck from his lips. He very carefully removed Gulf's hand from his waist went to take his bath and before leaving for office he left a note saying

"I AM SORRY for LAST NIGHT... PLEASE FORGIVE ME..IT WAS A MISTAKE"

GULF'S POV

When I woke up I couldn't find P beside me. I guilty..i took advantage of Mew... he was about to leave Mew's room when he saw a note..

"I AM SORRY for LAST NIGHT... PLEASE FORGIVE ME..IT WAS A MISTAKE"

My heart broke. I didt know why ..but I felt a pang in his heart.

I left with a heavy heart to office and told Saint to cancel all my meetings. Saint himself was a bit uncomfortable facing me...But I didn't care... I went to my cabin and locked it from inside.

Crashing on my chair I closed my eyes and last night's vision came to my mind.

I took P Mew home..and as I put P in his Bed...he held my hand. I felt a pang in my chest. He nodded his head to tell me to come close..i was in dilima as to what I should do... but before I could make up my mind...P pulled me in his arms and fell on top of him. His dreamy eyes and curved lips made a mess of my mind. His warmth made me melt in his arms. I found myself kissing P. At first it was light kisses...but then he forced his tongue in my mouth and we were kissing hungrily.... As if the world is coming to an end.

My hands clutched to his shirt soaked in sweat and his hands wrapped up my waist.

It felt like he does not want to lose me a second.

We kissed for long we don't know.... But when we parted to take our breaths...I could see Mew's teary glittery eyes which were constantly chanting.... LOVE ME!!! LOVE ME!! LOVE ME!!

I had no idea that in P's arms I will find myself so safe.. I hugged him and landed my head on his chest. He suddenly turned me around and in seconds he was on top of me...looking straight in my eyes.

I closed my eyes and we kissed.. AGAIN...and AGAIN...and AGAIN...

I sitting on my chair eyes closed.....but I could feel his hands unbuttoning my tie and shirt and in a blink of an eye I was half naked under P.

He kissed my forehead....my cheeks...bit my ear.....his lips went down to my neck ..giving me a sizzling sensation..

He started to play with my nipples...pinching them....rubbing then with his thumb....I felt his junior brushing against my thighs.....the feeling was so sexy ...that I was surprised to hear myself moaning.....

He went down to my naval....bit and sucked the upper rim of the naval....while his other hand unbuckled my belt and he took down my pants ....while taking his pants down.

We were completely naked...brushing our skin against each other...

Remembering it now I am getting hard...what magic had P done to me.....

Our members brushing each other....P stood on his knees and turned me ...my belly was on the bed....then I felt a sharp pain in my ass...

I tried to look at the back ...but P pushed me on the pillow... again a sharp pain...