We make it home to our two story house. It's a three bedroom-one bath home. It's small but dad and I love it. It was the home I grew up in and the one he lived in with my mom. It has a boat in the yard with my old bike along the side of the house.. My car is sitting in the yard, facing the road.Dad parks the car in the yard. 

He gets out before he grabs her bags

He gets out before he grabs her bags. I grab one off of him and smile. He winks at me before walking to the house. I unlock the front door. We aren't really materialistic people so the inside of the house is very plain. The only thing new is the TV dad uses for sports. Around the house are pictures of me growing up, dad fishing with Billy Black and Jake and I hanging out.

Bella never sent pictures for dad to have and wouldn't let him take any, so there's only a few from when she stayed as a kid.

"Come on, let's get your stuff upstairs." I say, walking toward the stairs.

She follows behind me and I walk around the banister toward the bedrooms. As soon as you get to the top of the stairs there's a wall, forcing you to turn left. You walk down, passing the banister to get to the bedrooms. The first one to the left is my dad's room. Next to his, is Bella's. Straight down the hallway is the bathroom. My room is the only one on the right side, with my door across the middle of dad's and Bella's.

I open her door and move so she can walk in first. She looks around the room. I removed her old stuffed animals and drawings she tried to do as a kid. Her bed is to the left with a one sideable close to the door. On the other side is the full body mirror. On the right side is a new desk and her closet door.

"I had dad buy you a new desk and I hooked up my old desktop for you." I say, putting her bags down by the door.

"Thanks, Alexia." She mumbles, looking around.

"I hope you still like blue. That old comforter had a few holes in it so I bought a new one." I glance over at her.

"Yeah...Blue's great." She nods.

"I cleared some shelves in the bathroom for you, Bells." Dad says.

"That's right." She sighs. "One bathroom."

She turns away from me but I can still see the grimace upon her face. I sigh and shake my head before looking at my dad. He sighs and crosses his arms.

"If you need anything, my room is right across the hall." I say, pointing over my shoulder.

"No...Your room is next to mine." She raises an eyebrow.

"No. Dad and I switched rooms last year." I state.

Her eyes widen slightly and push past us slightly. She walks to my door and opens in. I sigh and follow behind her. As soon as you walk in, across the larger, purple room is my window seat with small purple pillows and my journal. Next to it is the door to the balcony. To the left is my double bed with a large purple comforter. I have two side tables, one on each side. Beside the farthest side table, is my bookshelf. It's filled with history and nonfiction books.