After hearing the door open he looked up to see Lily.

"Thank fuck," Rafe spoke getting up and placing his phone down, walking towards the girl.

Lily smirked. "Someone's eager," she spoke watching him step after step until he was right in front of the girl, looking down at her.

" I think that makes two of us," He got even closer, if that was possible. "Get over here."

Rafe places his hands on the girls waist pulling her all the way into him and crashing their lips together.

Lips still touching, Rafe reached behind the much-shorter girl and grabbed his bedroom door handle, slamming it shut and pushing Lily up against it quickly after. With his hands above the girls head, he reached one down to lock his door and quickly placed it above her once again.

Rafe began to kiss down the girls jaw and then reaching her neck. She moaned as he worked his soft lips on her collarbone.

Lily quickly rebounded off the door, pushing Rafe onto the bed, and straddling the boy. She re-connected their lips as they began to make out roughly. She did the same as Rafe had just done previously, and began placing kisses down his neck. She unbuttoned his shirt half way, planting kisses down the opening she created.

"Fuck, Lily," Rafe moaned.

Rafe couldn't take it anymore, flipping the pair over so he was hovering above her. Lily began to unbutton the last buttons on his shirt as Rafe pulled up hers slightly from the bottom, kissing down her stomach to the waist band of her jean shorts.

Lily finished unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it slightly down his arms, he sat up to finish pulling it off and threw it across the room. Lily stared at his toned chest thinking nothing but how hot he was.

He came back to her jean shorts, undoing them and pulling them off. She rapidly took off her own shirt.

More and more pieces of clothes started coming off of both of them, and they began what they had done so much times before.

☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎

Lily followed Rafe down the big staircase. She was in only his button up shirt and her underwear.

She didn't like the idea of being in the open house, half naked, when someone could walk in at any time but he reassured her that the only person that had a chance of coming home was Sarah. Lily and Sarah had seen each other naked countless times so she agreed to go down the stairs with him.

She had no information on where Mr. Cameron or the youngest, Wheezie had been but she trusted Rafe when he said it was fine.

She knew Mr. Cameron was a really busy man. She also knew the little amount of attention he gave Rafe. She noticed it after being at the Cameron house constantly for the last couple years. She could tell it upset him but he wasn't one to show emotion.

Rafe and Lily entered the kitchen. Rafe quickly went to the cabinets, opening one. Lily came up beside him and hopped onto the counter. He shuffled through it, taking out two glasses, and placing them on the counter next to the girls exposed legs. He dug into one more cabinet pulling out a bottle of alcohol.