We got off the boat to see this ladie holding up a sign with Zach and Grey's name on it. 

"Where's aunt Claire" Grey asked dissapointed. 

"Like I always say, she let's people down" I said and the three of us walk up to her. 

"Hi I am Zara, your aunt's assitant, she wants me to pick you up and take you to the hotel then she will meet us" Zara smiled. 

"Who are you? Clarie didn't tell me their would be a third person" Zara asked confused. 

"Don't worry, I don't think dear sissy Clarie knows I am here, I am Clarie's sister" I said.

"Oh ok, let's go" Zara took on on a sky train to the place. 

Once we got off Grey was running around the place happy to be here. 

"Your aunt aragned to meet us at 6, can he slow down?" Zara asked both Zach and me. 

"No" we both answered. 

We get to our hotel room and Zach sits on the bed. 

"Here are your VIP wrist bands" Zara hands up our wrist bangs that allow us to get in front of busy lines. 

"Can we go now?" Grey asked over exicted. 

"Aunt Clarie said to wait" Zach said.

"I think Grey is right, let's go wonder a bit" I said not wanting to wait for her. 

"You just don't want to wait for her do you?" Zach asked like he was reading my mind. 

"Yep" was all I said and the four of us walk out of the hotel room. 

We watch to were the little kids were playing. 

"Hey is that you?" We heard a voice say and we all look to see Claire. 

When I see her in her white skirt and shirt I am so mad and I give her me death stare. 

"Aunt Claire" Grey said happy

She finished her phone call and she walked up to us and Grey hugs her instantly. 

"Hi, oh, your so sweet" she smiles and and Grey pulled away from her hug and she looks at Zach "Whoa, Zach you got tall, last time I saw you were like" she shows his hight with her hands "That must have been what like 2 or 3 years ago?" she asked. 

"4 years, close" he said and nods. 

When she saw me her eyes widen "Em?" she asked. 

"It's Emma to you, and hi" I said not showing any emotion. 

She takes a step towards me with open arms but I backed away and she dropped her arms and gives me a sad smile. 

Then she looks art Grey "So this is for food" she gives an envlope "And Zara here is going to take great care of you until I get off of work at tonight" she said.

"Your not coming with us?" Grey asked dissapointed.

"Oh, yeah, sorry I am busy with work" she looks at Zach and I for help but we just roll our eyes. 

"Tomrrow, I can take you into the control room and show you behind the sense. That's kind of cool right?" she asked as her phone began to ring. 

"Alright, I will see you tonight at 6" she said then Zara said "Don't forget you have-" she said but got cut off when Claire pointed to her "Right of coruse, I will see you tonight around 8, what time do you to go bed? Do you go to bed at different times?" she asked and Gery and Zach stare at each other while I roll my eyes. Everyone knows teenages don't have a bedtime. 

She looks at her phone again "Ok. Have fun" she said to Zach and Grey then she looks at Zara "Take every good care of them" she smiles and she walks away hurrying as she anwers her phone. 

"Typicaly Claire, always work" I said.