Would You Rather

"Hmm....How about you all wear feminine outfits for the rest of the night?"

"Ennoshita, are you feeling alright?" Suga asked. "You're acting unusual."

Chikara smiled again. "I'm fine, Suga. Just wanted to win." More than the dance-off, he thought. Because frankly, he'd be lying if he said he didn't hope his little show would make a certain bald wing spiker notice him.

"But where are we going to get the clothes?" Asahi asked.

"Tanaka, do you think your sister would mind if we borrowed some of her clothes for a while?" Chikara asked.

"Uh....." Tanaka managed to get out.

"No, it's fine, Saeko won't know and wouldn't care anyway," Noya said, seeing his best friend was still working on pulling his brain back up to it's normal level.

Hinata grinned. He couldn't wait to see Kageyama in a dress. Tsukishima rolled his eyes. "Tch."

After they had all changed into dresses or skirts and blouses, they settled down to a game of Would You Rather. Chikara had to tear his eyes away from Tanaka, who was absolutely rocking that skin tight black dress. Luckily, the future captain was sitting on the couch with his knees pulled up to his chest and his hands on his knees, so no one could see the slight erection that was forming at the sight of his crush in a revealing outfit.

The rules were pretty simple: someone gave a teammate a choice of doing one thing or another, and the teammate had to answer it honestly.

"That's boring!" Noya exclaimed when Daichi finished explaining. "How about we add a twist? If you don't want to answer the question, you have to play truth or dare with the person who asked you the question!"

"That's great!" Tanaka, whose brain was finally functioning normally, agreed.

"I'll go first!" Noya yelled. "Hinata, give me a question!"

"Alright! Would you rather break a hand or jump into an pit toilet?"

"What's a pit toilet?"

"It's a huge hole in the ground with a toilet on top of it in developed campgrounds," Tsukishima said.

Noya laughed. "That's not even hard. I'd jump into the pit toilet, of course! I could still play volleyball afterward, but I couldn't play with a broken hand."

"Although your teammates might not let you on the court for a month with the smell," the salty French fry muttered.

The small libero ignored him. "Ryu! You go next!"

"Try me," the wing spiker grinned.

"Alright, would you rather kiss Ennoshita or Kiyoko?" Noya demanded. Internally, Chikara sighed. He was sure Tanaka was straight and he was certain he loved Kiyoko, so the answer was obvious. Why did he even think he had a chance with the bald boy?

"Umm, I'll do truth or dare," Ryu said. He glared daggers at Noya, who grinned. He knew exactly what he was going to ask next. While they had been changing, Ryu had ranted so much about how hot Ennoshita looked while dancing and how much he liked him that Noya had decided he was going to do something about it, and now he had the perfect opportunity.

"Okay, so truth or dare?" Noya asked.

"Dare!" Ryu said decisively.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Chikara, if you're okay with that," Noya said, looking over at Ennoshita. You could probably have baked bread on the future captain's cheeks, they were so red now.

"A dare's a dare," said Chikara, trying not to sound desperate. As for Tanaka, if looks could kill, Nishinoya would be dead by now. Since they couldn't, the libero just winked at his friend. Noya thought he was being discreet, but it was pretty obvious, even to Ennoshita. He winked? Is it possible Ryu likes me too? he thought.

Tsukishima snorted, so Yamaguchi shushed him.

Ryu got up and walked toward the door, then turned to see if Ennoshita was following. He was, so the future ace turned and together they headed toward the bathroom. Once they got there, Ennoshita flipped the lights on, since there were no party lights in here and he didn't want to run into the doorframe or something by accident.

Tanaka, meanwhile, was dying inside. He was in a small room. In a tight dress. With his crush. Who was more incredible than he'd ever dreamed, as he'd demonstrated earlier.

"So...shall we get to it?" Ennoshita asked. Inwardly he gasped and hit himself. He can't believe he just said that! How much alcohol had he drank!?

Ryu nodded, the usually loud wing spiker mute with the effort it took not to jump on Ennoshita right then and there. Ryu was pretty sure his crush was one-sided. Sure, he liked Kiyoko, but Chikara made him feel like no one else ever had, even her.

Ennoshita laughed. "I can't get over the fact you're in a dress."

Tanaka looked down at himself and grinned. "I think I'm pulling it off alright, don't you?" He struck a pose, putting one hand on his hip and the other behind his head.

Ah. He couldn't resist it any longer. He liked, no, freaking loved the boy in front of him, and he had to tell him that. Even if Ennoshita didn't return it, he needed to get his feelings off his chest. He walked up to him, stopping just a few inches away from him.

"Chikara...I like you. As more than a friend," he said bluntly. "I like how you smile to yourself when you receive a volleyball, how you are great at English, how you already know that you want to go to Kyoto University to be a physical therapist, and how your face lights up when you eat sea pineapple. I even like that you can get up at ungodly hours and be just fine, even when everyone else is falling asleep." He looked down, suddenly terrified at what the future captain would say.

Ennoshita was floored. Did his crush, Tanaka, the future ace of Karasuno, just confess to him? Some part of his brain that was not in complete and utter shock said yes, you idiot, now answer him!

"Ryu, I...I think I love you."

Ryu looked up. For the second time that night, his jaw hung open, completely shook by the beautiful boy in front of him.

Seeing this, Ennoshita smiled so brightly Tanaka was nearly blinded. Acting on impulse, Chikara stepped forward and put two fingers under his chin, gently closing his mouth. Then he did what he had daydreamed about for months and lightly pressed his lips to Ryu's.

It was like floating on clouds, his lips were so soft. Ennoshita almost passed out on the spot, it felt so right.

As for Tanaka, he was pretty sure his brain had just permanently short-circuited. When Chikara slowly pulled back, thinking he took it too far, Ryu's mouth felt cold from the loss of contact. Ennoshita frowned, worried at the lack of response. He opened his mouth, about to apologize.

"Chi-" Tanaka's voice came out about an octave higher than normal before it cracked. He cleared his throat and tried again.

"Chikara," he managed. "Will you go out with me?"

Once again, a smile that could have powered all of Miyagi and Tokyo appeared on Ennoshita's face. "Yes, yes, YES!" He shouted.

"Hey, could you keep it down in there?" Noya yelled. "I'm trying to make out with Asahi!" Asahi blushed as red as a beet and frantically tried to quiet down the noisy libero, but too late.

"Noya, fuck off! We're trying to have a moment here!" Tanaka yelled back.

Hi, it's the author here. I have no idea how good this is. If you're still reading it, thank you! That's one more reader than I ever thought I would have. I split it into two parts to make it easier. Author-chan out!