Now that I think about it,having her around during the USJ attack really helped us stay focused. I'm rooting for you,Asui and Tokoyami! Beat him!

Asui and Tokoyami defeats the last clone in their way and see the escape gate at the ground floor beneath them. The only thing in their way is Ectoplasm himself. Suddenly,Ectoplasm lets out a frightening amount of his quirk and it formed into a huge version of himself. His giant clone went ahead and bite the entire platform that Asui and Tokoyami was on.

Asui and Tokoyami's body appeared on some location of the large clone's body as Ectoplasm looks up at them,like he's talking to them. Tokoyami sent out Dark Shadow,even though him and Asui are captured within the clone,and attacked Ectoplasm. Both of them attack and dodge as Ectoplasm keep landing hits on Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami called Dark Shadow back and seem to grab something from Asui's hand. He immediately attacks Ectoplasm again with a right hook while Ectoplasm jumps up and attacks with a heavy right kick. Both of them clashed while Dark Shadow spins around in pain. They both fall back to the ground as Ectoplasm keeps his position still while Dark Shadow was on the ground. One thing was evident,and it was the handcuffs on Ectoplasms leg.

Uraraka:Woah,they leg-cuffed him! | Midoriya:Then they passed! They figured out a way to do it! Dark Shadow and frog together,what a great team! | Uraraka:They're so smart!

Announcer:Team Asui and Tokoyami has passed the final!

The next match,which is Ida and Ojiro versus Power Loader,was up and immediately the battle ground was being torn up by the Support Class teacher. Ojiro hopped on Ida's back and Ida activated Recipro Burst,running through the field as it collapse behind him.

The ground in front of them broke apart and they have to jump. Ojiro wrapped his tail around one of Ida's leg as he starts spinning him around. He launched Ojiro straight toward the gate as Power Loader tries to stop him,only for him to bounce on Power Loader's mech and pass through the escape gate.

Announcer:Team Ida and Ojiro has passed the final!

Uraraka:They're both amazing! | Clyde:That was quite risky,but I like it.

Ida! You're so cool!

Ida:*through a speaker* Also,I'm completely stuck!

Er,well,sometimes at least.

The next match,which is Yaoyorozu and Todoroki versus Eraser head,is about to start and I hear Aeden shuffling to my side.

Aeden:Momo and Todoroki's up,right? | Midoriya:Yeah...

--Aeden--

Announcer:Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu! Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

She looks nervous. I never seen her like this.

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu runs through an alleyway as Todoroki shares his plan with Momo.

Todoroki:Yaoyorozu,listen,I want you to keep making small objects. When you stop being able to,it means Mr. Aizawa is close by. Our success will depend which one of us finds the other first. Once we spot him,I'll draw him to me,then you can run to the escape gate and win this thing for us. Just stay close to me until then.

Yaoyorozu only looked down and hesitates.

Todoroki:C'mon,start making things. | Yaoyorozu:Sure...No problem.

Both of them continue running through the streets as Yaoyorozu makes these little statue things.

Todoroki:Um,I guess those work ok,but what are they? | Yaoyorozu:Oh,these things? They're just Russian nesting dolls. | Todoroki:Right. Let me know if you're quirk is acting strange at all.