Once walking inside of the guest room, Cookie seen the outfit that she planned to wear laying on the bed. Taking off her clothes that she was wearing and placing them neatly on the side of the bed, so that she could get them later. Grabbing her outfit, Cookie slowly put it on. Seeing how it fits on her body, in the mirror. It was one of the outfits, she had been saving for a long time now. She decided why not to wear it just to drag some hoes today. After a few minutes of putting her outfit on, Cookie then started to do her hair and makeup.

"Ah, I thought I was the one who took the longest when it came to getting dress." Lucious blurted out in the guest room making Cookie somewhat jump. She stared at him through the mirror. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Just go sit and be a good girl for mami." Cookie waved off before going back to doing her makeup. Lucious rose an eyebrow in question before getting a death stare from Cookie making Lucious surrender. He chuckled before walking out of the guest room and closing the door behind him.

"Such a crazy ass motherfucka." Cookie said to herself right before letting out a little giggle of her own.

| | | |

Cookie and Lucious were finally on the way to their private jet. Though, Cookie thought Lucious made them late because of the sudden outfit change. Plus, he was having difficulty trying to tie up his corset. But now, almost 30 minutes later, heading off to their California to end Kelly Patel and Giselle for good. Once the car pulled up to the private hanger, Cookie looked over at Lucious. "I hope you didn't make us late tying up that corset." She told Lucious. He leaned his head back before speaking, "Private flights mean that, you can't be late."

"Kelly Patel and that push-up bra fell right into our little trap." Lucious said making him and Cookie both laugh at his comment. "I hope persecuting the only black-owned business by Pamplemousse is worth it. But who gives a damn? Let's un-gentrify the neighborhood." He continued, staring at Cookie while she did the same. "All right, Mr. Robinson." She simply replied right before getting out of the car and grabbing Webb's hand for support.

Lucious had stepped out of the car as well and when Cookie made her way to over to where he was standing, he placed his right hand on the small part of her back and walked to their private jet. Stepping on board, they both greeted people right before taking their seats. "You should get some rest, since you were up early this morning." Lucious persuade Cookie when he seen her lay her head on a pillow. Nodding her head, Cookie closed her eyes.

Getting a notification from his phone, Lucious checked to see what it was. Opening it to a long paragraph from Yana on how she was mad at him. He figured she must've found out that Home Is on The Way wasn't about her. He sighed, boy wasn't this going to take a minute.

| | | |

The plane arrived in California. Cookie had woken up just in time and so did Lucious. He had taken a nap after having a long conversation with Yana. Once the plane had made its stop on the runway, Cookie and Lucious stepped off the plane and made their way to an Empire car that was parked and waiting for them. Getting in the car, Lucious set the waypoint to Pamplemousse. While Cookie sat in the passenger seat. They decided to give Webb a break for a while from driving.

Cookie grabbed her phone from out her purse and checked her emails. The shipments for Bossy Fest were now ready for pick up and Cookie was even more excited than ever before. This was going to be such a big thing for Cookie. She finally felt peaceful for the first time in a while. Her going to therapy was actually doing her some justice. Planning big events with Becky at Bossy was also a win win for Cookie. Though, she didn't know how she felt about Lucious. Sure they're "friends", but were they really? They both wanted to jump each other bones the other night. Though, their oldest son interrupted them.