"You might want to turn some music on or something. The walls are thin."

"I'll just leave. I'll come back later when I think you are done." I slipped on some shoes and grabbed my phone and my keys. I got in my car, but couldn't think of a single place to go. I drove aimlessly around for about ten minutes before I realized that somewhere along the way I ended up driving to Niall's house. I drove by the house a few times before I pulled in the driveway. I sat in my car staring at the door debating on going in or leaving. I didn't want to go in. I missed him so much and I wanted to know how he was doing. I needed to know he was okay. I was worried. I had talked myself out of it and was about to leave when the front door opened. Niall leaned against the door frame and softly smiled at me. He motioned for me to come inside before crossing his arms against his chest. I turned the car off and walked up to him because I couldn't leave now.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to show up here so late."

"It's eight. It's not that late. You are more than welcome to show up here anytime you like."

"I just didn't have anywhere to go. I didn't mean to come here." He nodded his head before moving to the side

"Well you're here now. Come in. It's cold outside. I'll make you some tea." He followed me in and I sat at the island in the kitchen. He just looked at me for a second before going to the cabinet where we kept the cups. "Not that I don't want you here or anything Liv, but why are you here?"

"Kimmie invited Harry over. I felt like I just needed to get away. I didn't have a very good day today."

"It's Friday that's your favorite day of the week because it's the start of the weekend."

"Well today wasn't great but I'm not here to talk about my bad day. I'm not even sure why I'm here. I should go. I shouldn't have come over. I picked up my keys and stood up from the island. The mental back and forth was exhausting and I'm sure it was for him too.

"Wait, please don't go. You can talk to me about your bad day. You can always talk to me. I forgot to talk to you the last few months and look where that got us."

"Don't put all the blame on yourself. We both took each other for granted. It's just that when I tried to do something about it you still ignored me."

"I'm not ignoring you now and I never will again. Please just sit down and complain to me."

"You want me to just sit and complain?"

"I'd rather have you here complaining than not have you here at all. Please just go on one of your rants. I miss them."

"You miss me complaining and ranting?"

"I miss everything. I didn't realize it until it was too late." I was trying not to comment on how nice he was being and tried to ignore how badly I wanted to come back to him.

"Fine. I'll complain. I woke up late today, so that's a bad start already. I had to take a cold shower because Kimmie used all the hot water. This one guy at work keeps hitting on me even though I tell him repeatedly I'm not interested. I think today might have been be rude to Olivia day because people were rude all day at work and even Kimmie was rude to me. I said something about Harry coming over she said just because my relationship failed doesn't mean hers has to fail too. I like Harry but I just didn't feel like having people over tonight. I didn't have any notice that he would be there. Then I was the third wheel all throughout dinner and Harry talked about you part of the time. Then I left because they were making out on the couch and going to have sex and I didn't want to hear it. I ended up here even though I was trying not to end up here. I was trying not to think about you since Harry had talked about you so much. I think I'm the only person who believes we are over."