D i s c l a i m e r

I advise reading I'll Ride For You, Homie before reading this one to rid any confusion.

The dialogue between characters or an individual's thoughts will be written in a specific dialect. It will be spelled how it is pronounced by the person. This story in particular takes place in Houston, Texas. Any other text that is not dialogue will be written in what will be considered to me "proper English." This is to make the characters more authentic and have the readers read it in that setting, while somewhat following writing guidelines.

This story is urban, mature and may contain, cursing, violence, sexual activities, and homosexuality (this includes homoerotic scenes). "Nigga" will be used A LOT. There may occasionally be homophobic slurs or actions; none of which are a direct reflection of me as the author. Pictures used do not reflect the lifestyle or personality of the individual portrayed by the character in real life. The people used is to serve the purpose of giving a physical representation of how I imagine the character to be. I will also add some of the music referenced in this story to give a feel of the Houston culture through its original music.

If any of this does not interest you as a reader, this is your cue to leave. It would be very much appreciated if this isn't replicated. If it inspires you to write, please do not copy verbatim.

Opinions are welcome of course, and feel free to correct any errors you may see in the comments. Excuse the excessive disclaimer. I hope those who read this story enjoy it.

,Rae