Prologue

Justin sat in the blue hospital chair with his head on the bed and his hand clutched onto Alex's. In the two weeks he has been here he hasn't stopped crying since he arrived to see just how bad the accident was. He couldn't believe that just in a matter of 12 hours something this bad would have happened to Alex. He didn't want to believe that this happened. He didn't want to believe anything could ever happen to her, but he knew this happened. He knew this was reality and that tore him apart on the inside.

Justin had barely slept or eaten anything since his arrival. He has stayed right beside Alex not daring to move away. He was scared that if he left again something would happen. He was terrified and although he knew that something bad couldn't happen with the state she was in, a part of him still believed it could.

As his head was laid down and tears silently fell from his eyes, he heard the door open and a cart being pushed through. Knowing that this was probably another nurse here to check on Alex and try their best to get Justin to eat something he didn't bother to look up. The sound of feet shuffling around the room sounded through his ears as they got closer. He then heard the sound of a lid being removed and set back down.

As a tear slipped from his eye the smell of his favorite food wafted through his nose causing his eyebrows to furrow. He thought he had imagined the smell at first but when he heard the nurse giggle his head shot up. As the nurse fiddled with the oxygen tank used to help Alex breath Justin moved his head toward the smell and saw his favorite food sitting on the cart. His brows furrowed as he wondered how the nurse knew he loved spaghetti bolognese.

"You haven't eaten in a few days, so we called your mother asking how we could get you to eat something." The nurse spoke to Justin in a sweet tone.

Justin wiped away the tears as he looked up at the nurse smiling faintly. He waited until the nurse left the room and watched as the door clicked shut behind him. He sighed and turned back toward Alex's bed and looked at her pale face. He rubbed her knuckles before removing his hand from hers and placing in gently on the bed. Turning his head toward the food and picked up the plate and consumed his food completely devouring it. He didn't realize just how hungry he was until then.

After finishing his food in a matter of four minutes he put his plate and fork back on the cart before pushing it over to the door. Before he walked out he looked back at Alex to make sure she was okay and walked out of the room. He looked around the reception area seeing people in the waiting room waiting to see their families, people walking into room with balloons in their hands and smiling as they seen that their loved ones survived. He sighed before looking up and trying to find the nurse.

As he saw the nurse walk out of another room pushing her blonde ponytail to the side and pushed the cart toward her direction. As she looked up she made eye contact with Justin and smiled in his direction.

"That didn't take you very long to finish." She giggled and gently pushed him out of the way to grab the cart herself.

"I was hungry." Justin mumbled scratching the back of his neck.

"You wouldn't have gotten away with not eating anyways." She spoke, "This is a hospital. We would have found some way."

Justin laughed for the first time in almost two weeks and nodded his head. The nurse patted his back before walking down the hall pushing the cart along with her. He shook his head before making his way back down the hall into Alex's hospital room. He made sure the door was shut all the way before walking over to the bed and sitting in the chair he had become accustomed to.

He looked at her pale body and moved a piece of hair out of her face that seemed to always fall freely out of place. The cuts seemed to be healing at a slow place, but atleast they were. That had to be a good sign. She still had a bruises everywhere and a light blue cast was on her broken arm. They had asked Justin what her favorite color was and he said he remembered it was light blue but wasn't sure.

He frowned and slouched back in his seat and stared off into space thinking of everything. After moments of thinking his beliebers suddenly popped into his mind and how worried they must be. They were use to him tweeting at least five times a week and if he didn't they were use to at least getting pictures of him from the paps. He hasn't been in the public eye in two weeks and he knew everyone was freaking out.

He even turned off his phone so even his team couldn't get in contact with him. He didn't want to be bothered because he knew they would try to get him to come back to LA. He had skipped out on all of his bookings and to make things worse his phone was off. He knew he would be in big trouble.

He grabbed his phone from his duffle bag in the corner of the room. His mom brought him a bag of clothes knowing that he would stay for awhile. Plus, he wasn't just going to wear the same clothes for two weeks. He turned his phone on and walked over to his seat again. Just as he sat down his phone was fully turned on. He scrolled through his notifications seeing he had over one hundred missed calls and texts from his whole team.

He sighed deciding to call Scooter first seeing that he was the only one freaking out the most. His mom only left about ten messages and three missed calls. He knew she understood him and let him have his space.

The phone rang three times before Scooter finally picked up.

"Justin? Thank God. I thought you died." Scooter said as Justin ran a hand over his face sighing.

"Well I'm alive." He said staring blankly at the wall.

"I can see that now." Scooter spoke trying the lighten up the mood, "I..uh heard what happened and I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for what happened to Alex. She was like a niece to me."

Justin nodded his head and gulped as he looked toward Alex's lifeless body. He felt the stinging in the back of his eyes and he knew he was on the verge of crying again.

"Thanks." He mumbled into the phone. He wasn't really sure what to respond to what Scooter said. He just wished that Alex was awake and could thank Scooter for herself.

"Anytime." Scooter said into the phone. There was a slight pause as he hesitated not wanting to get Justin angry. "I know this isn't the best time to say this but you have a job to do. I know that this is something serious but you could have at least notified someone. I'm glad your mom explained everything because if she didn't I would be totally pissed with you."

Justin stayed silently as Scooter spoke his words. He knew everything Scooter was saying was true, but he had no reason to say it. But Justin didn't want to argue so instead he nodded his head as he replied to Scooter. "I know and I'm sorry."

"There's no need to apologize." Scooter spoke, "But I'm letting you know that you need to be back in LA by Saturday. I understand that there's horrible things going on right now but you have a job to do."

Justin's head dropped and a tear slipped down his cheek. It hurt him knowing that he wold have to leave Alex's side but he knew Scooter was right. He did have a job. It took all he had to agree with Scooter but he knew his grandparents would check on Alex's condition everyday. He knew he could trust them.

"I'll see you then." Justin mumbled and hung up his phone. He sighed and opened up the twitter app. The first thing he saw was tweets from his beliebers freaking out. He sighed again and started to type a tweet

@justinbieber: don't worry guys I'm still alive lol. I've just had to deal with a few personal issues :)

He instantly got over 50,000 retweets and replies. He scrolled the replies and smiled as his beliebers fangirled like crazy and tweeted that they completely understood and were just glad that he was back. Justin smiled again as he opened up a new tweet.

@justinbieber: love u

Justin locked his phone and slipped it in his pocket. He looked at Alex and grabbed her hand placing a light kiss on her knuckles as a tear slipped down his cheek.

-

It's back everyone! The sequel is finally here. I can't tell you how excited I am to write the story. I know you've all missed it aswell. I have a feeling the sequel is gonna be a tear jerker. More than sweet nothing was lol. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed the prologue. I'll update and post the first chapter as soon as I can! Also, the story sin't going to be in 3rd person don't worry :)

Love you all.

-Brianna xxx

twitter; @kidrauhlsalien