"Can't we just pick for ourselves?" Jihyo asked.

"But all of you guys would choose me," I grinned.

All of them bursted out laughing while Y/n looked at them in amusement. I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah it's better for them to choose," Y/n agreed.

I sighed, "Alright."

.....

It was time for laser tag. We reserved this one place for two hours to play.

The people on my team were Tzuyu, Jihyo, Mina, and Momo.

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Sana were on Y/n's team.

We were currently putting on the equipment needed for the game. It was basically just a vest that had some lights around it. In order for a player to get out, we need to hit the person's vest with our laser gun.

Y/n and I faced each other. "Good luck," She smiled.

I grinned, "You too."

"Why are you guys talking so civilly to each other?" Tzuyu asked, "We're going to battle."

"Tzuyu that's a bit much," I cocked my eyebrow.

Chaeyoung nodded her head, "Nayeon is right."

I smiled, "Thank you Chae."

Chaeyoung smirked, "This isn't a battle. This. Is. War." She pretended to cock her laser gun.

I sighed.

Y/n laughed, "I'm really glad you chose to be on my team, Chae. We're going to kick their butts."

Tzuyu scoffed, "I beg to differ."

"May the best team win," Y/n held out her hand for me to shake.

I clasped my hand in hers, "We already know who's going to win."

Y/n snickered, "Right."

We went to our separate gate and entered the dark room that was lit by multiple colors to throw off the players.

My team immediately went to cover ourselves. Tzuyu whispered, "Okay. So Y/n's team should've entered from the other half of the room. One of us should lead them here to the rest of us."

"So we're basically ambushing them?" Jihyo questioned.

"Yes," Tzuyu nodded.

"How do we decide who gets to be the one to lead them here?" I asked.

"It needs to be someone who can run and not get out easily," Momo mentioned.

"That's basically Mina," Tzuyu sighed.

"She is a ballerina. She can dodge the lasers better than any of us can," Jihyo said.

We all stared at Mina.

"Is that fine?" I questioned.

Mina nodded, "Fine by me."

"We're going to win," We all silently cheered.

10 minutes later...

"Jihyo and Chaeyoung are out!" Tzuyu confided in me.

So that only leaves Tzuyu and I against one other person- Y/n. Two against One? This will be an easy win.

"We got this in the bag," I grinned.

"Don't be too sure about that," Y/n called out from above us.

Tzuyu and I looked up to see Y/n laying down on a higher platform. She aimed her laser gun at Tzuyu and fired, we watched in shock.

Tzuyu's brightened vest turned black. "Aw I cannot believe I'm out," Tzuyu mumbled as she left to go join the others who were probably watching us from the other room.

Y/n called out again, "You're next!"

"I doubt it!" I yelled back as she jumped off the the high platform and hid behind it. I cautiously made my way over to her.

She probably expects me to go the opposite way that she went. So, I'll use reverse psychology and go the way she originally went. I quietly approached where Y/n was hiding.

I smirked when I rounded the platform and saw her back facing me. I was right, she thought I'd approach the opposite way. I walked closer to her in silence.

"We win," I whispered as I raised my laser gun at her.

She heard me and whipped around, her eyes wide, "I was so sure you were going to come from the other way!"

"Well you thought wrong," I smirked, "Any last words?"

She pouted, "May I have a last action instead?"

"Huh?" I tilted my head at her.

Y/n stood up, making me quickly aim my laser gun at her. She held up her own gun and lightly tossed it a couple feet from us. I narrowed my eyes at her as she approached me.

She took hold of my vest and pulled me down to kiss me. I was in such a shock that I tried to pulled away but Y/n wouldn't let me. I eventually melted into the kiss.

I dropped my laser gun on the floor to wrap my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She lightly nipped my lip before pulling away from me.

I kept my eyes closed because I was still in bliss. Everytime she kisses me, it feels like the first time. Butterflies still erupted in my stomach.

"Sorry," Y/n whispered.

I snapped my eyes open to see her reach for my gun and shoot me. My vest darkened, signifying that I was out of the game.

"My team wins," She smirked and ran away.

My jaw dropped as she laughed in victory as she ran. The nerve of that girl.

I ran after her, "Yah!"

Even though I was slightly mad, I was honestly fine with losing that way. I inwardly laughed as I chased after her.

Everyday I fall in love with her all over again.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

------

This was supposed to be published yesterday but I logged out without saving my progress. So, I had to rewrite the whole Oneshot again ;-;

Next chapter will be a request~

Hope you enjoyed

:)