Kugushiba. softies.

Shibayama wasn't answering his phone.

Inuoka was concerned. Shibayama ALWAYS answered his phone.

He told that to Lev and Kuroo that afternoon at practise, while Shibayama was mysteriously not there.

"So you called him but he hasn't answered the phone and he always answers the phone or calls you back in literally two seconds?" asked Kuroo

"Yes! Exactly! I am kinda worried" he answered.

"Maybe you should go to his house after practise. Maybe he's sick!" said Lev

"Good idea!"

"May I tag along? I am concerned too" said Yaku

"Oh yeah sure!"

so Inuoka and Yaku decided to go to Shibayama's house to see if he was sick. But...Lev, Kuroo and Kenma tagged along as well.

Kuroo was concerned for the little libero,as he was the type to call in sick if he was. Kenma followed Kuroo wherever and Lev was worried for his friend and also wanted to follow Yaku.

Inuoka led the way to Shibayama's house and then rung the doorbell.

The door was opened by a quite short lady with long black hair and a very happy smile.

"Sou? Hello, what brings you here? Also who are all of this handsome boys??"

"They're the others from the volleyball team. There's Kuroo Tetsuro, the captain, Yaku Morisuke, Kozume Kenma and Haiba Lev. We came to see if Shibayama was ok. He wasn't at practise this afternoon and he usually calls if he can't make it. We were worried"

"Ohhh, pleasure to meet you all! I didn't know there was practise today as there's no school. He was napping with his friend last time I checked, but you can go wake him up. They may have gone to bed late yesterday and that's probably why they're sleeping now"

friend? who...?

Inuoka was SURE that Shibayama didn't have more friends outside the volleyball team. In class they only talked to each other...

"Oh, ok then. Sorry for the intrusion!" they said, and entered the house.

They went to Shibayama's room. The door was half closed.

Inuoka opened it and screeched a wake up.

"EHH? MOM? I can EXPLAIN I SWE-"

Shibayama yelled. Then saw half of the volleybalm team staring at him. and he was in the bed with another guy that may...or may not be from Nohebi.

The said guy slowly woke up, mumbled a 'good morning yuuki' and sleepily put his arms around Shibayama's waist, then put his forehead on Shibayama's shoulder from behind.

Yaku was staring at him with wide eyes...kinda looking disappointed.

Lev was smiling weirdly like he was confused. He was, wasn't he?

Kenma was unaffected and still playing on hi switch. Animal Crossing am I right?

Inuoka was shocked and confused.

Kuroo looked like he was furious and trying to hide it.

"oh fuck" Shibayama said.

Yaku was now wide-eyed more because babies can't swear.

Shibayama started fidgeting with his fingers. The guy that was hugging his waist looked up at Inuoka and the others. "Oh holy shit" then he said.

"Are you Kuguri Naoyasu from Nohebi?" asked Kuroo harshly

"Yes..." he said with worry in his voice.

"SHIBAYAMA WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH A GUY FROM NOHEBI I-" Yaku said.

"He's...He's my boyfriend"

silence fell in the room.

Shibayama held his face in his hand feeling embarrassed.

Kuguri was looking scared.

"WHAT" Yaku said looking pretty angry.

"Please Yaku-san calm down, he probaly has his reasons to be with h-"

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME" said Inuoka.

"I-" Shibayama started.

"He's an enemy!" said Kuroo.

"Oi. Calm down guys. We don't bring what happens on the court outside of it. You shouldn't interfere in their relationship" said then Kenma

after a bit of silence, Inuoka spoke:

"Sorry. I was just angry that he hasn't told me about it."

"Same" the other said.

"I wanted to tell you, but everytime someone said something about someone from Nohebi you would be angry. If I told you that after the practise match we had like at the start of the year we became friends and stuff, you would have been disappointed, right? We hid it because we knew you would have reactes like this."

"...you're right tho" 

"But, we were worried because you weren't at practise"

"...Oh fuck there was practise. WAIT NAO, YOU HAD PRACTISE TOO?"

"...i did...shit"

In that moment, Daishou called him.

"Oh shit, it's Daishou"

he answered

"KUGURI WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU"

"Look at that old trash talking bad to his kouhais" Said Kuroo.

"Kuguri. IS THAT KUROO I HEAR? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"

"I am at my boyfriend's house"

"WAIT IS YOUR BOYFRIEND KUROO"

"no, my boyfriend is Shibayama, but Kuroo and some others from Nekoma..."

"FROM NEKOMA? KUGURI ARE YOU KIDDING ME,HOLY SHIT"

"sorry"

"No I am disappointed that you haven't told us...maybe JUST a little bit that he's from FUCKING NEKOMA"

"HEY DON'T INSULT NEKOMA YOU SLUSHING SNEK"

"KUROO YOU PUSSY"

"OI YOU TWO CALM DOWN! We have two traumatised teenagers that are probably thinking that their love isn't allowed. Be good captains and accept it." said Yaku.

"...I'm sorry Shibayama. Be happy with the snek boy. You should introduce him to the others" Kuroo said

"Kuguri. You should have told me earlier, now how can we have a party so that the others can be jealous that you have a boyfriend and they don't"

"That sounds like an epic party" kuroo said

"...pussycats. Let's have a party for these two" Daisho said

"I agree" said Kuroo.

And that's how Nohebi and Nekoma hate each other on the court but are friends outside of it.

That's also how Shibayama became extremely much gayer and Kuguri started smiling more. much more.

---------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo!
My name is Ash and I'm the author of this. I will be writing little oneshots, mostly on rare pairings and mostly when I feel like it because writing for me It's a little bit therapeutic. You can write some ships here and I will see if I can write something here.

I'll tell you the ships I will NOT write eVER beCuaSr dhfhfh I don't like them much:

-anything incestous
-nothing NSFW because NO I' M SORRY FHFHFJ
-anything paedophile so no difference of age that's more than 3 years
-kuroken
-bokuaka
-atsuhina
-asanoya
-tanaka x male character (i really feel like he's completely straight i'm sorry)

for other ships i'm very open to try and write!