"Promise," Waverly squealed.

Four hours later
Edmonton concert hall

"That was amazing! Ahhh!!" Waverly was jumping on her seat as the show ended and the crowd had slowly dispersed to exit the venue. "Thank you for coming with me, Nicole."

Nicole could only stare at her, a small smile on her face. Then she realized the brunette had been staring back at her then on her mouth. But she could only be imagining things.

She wished she could just grab Waverly and kiss her every time the brunette would give her that look. But they had just started being friends and she didn't want to ruin that.

Yo Yo Ma did a spectacular concert. One man, one cello, two hours and fifteen minutes of Bach. It was such an extraordinary event. Nicole didn't expect she'd enjoy the concert as much as the brunette.

But seeing her happy like this, just like the same when Waverly's eyes lit up about Archaeology, Nicole knew she'd give up everything for her.

Waverly even got crazier when she got to accidentally meet Yo Yo Ma in person and had her handkerchief signed by the musician himself.

An hour later
Vegan café in Edmonton

"Mmm, this is so good," Waverly moaned as she munched on her food. Nicole felt something weird inside of her stomach upon hearing such unusual sound from Waverly. She shrugged herself and focused on the food instead.

"I never thought you've never heard of this place. It's one of the top vegan food places in Edmonton," Nicole said as she swallowed another bite of her food.

The tiny vegan cafe was filled up to its brim even at such late hours of the night. But they had managed to secure a table with less than five minutes of waiting.

"I've always done my research ahead of time, even before I set my foot in Edmonton, but who would have known this place serves vegan food after all," Waverly replied, ecstatic.

After a moment of silence, Waverly began to speak. "So, Nicole... since we're already friends... and it's not like I'm prying... but I realize that I don't really know that much about you..

"Why don't you tell me something about yourself?"

Nicole looked at the brunette, amused, as she asked. "Is this part two of our supposed blind date?"

The brunette broke out into laughter. "C'mon, Nic, help me out here. I'm trying not to mess this up."

The redhead knew Waverly was only joking but she wished it was true.

"Okay, I'll tell something about myself if you tell me something about you," Nicole said, as she put down her fork on the table. "But only if you really want to," she quickly added.

"Deal," Waverly said, smiling.

Nicole licked her lips. "Wait. We need to have a safe word in case the question gets too personal?"

"Fine, then. What's the safe word?"

Staring around her, Nicole noticed cherry tomatoes laying on Waverly's plate. "Tomatoes?"

Waverly laughed. "Fine, Tomatoes."

"Okay. Do you want to start?" Nicole asked, after drinking a mouthful of soda.

Waverly took a sip from her drink as she pressed her back into her chair and began.

"Do you have siblings?"

"Only child. How about you? Wynonna wasn't really the chatty type when it comes to her family."

Waverly smiled. "Two half-sisters actually. There's Wynonna, as you already know. And Willa, our eldest."