Episode One: Welcome to Riverdale

I got out of the car with my sister, Veronica, and Mom.  We walked inside and saw Smithers.
"Hello Smithers." Mom said
"Hello Mrs. Lodge."
"Smithers, please call Hermione."
"Would you like me to get you menus to order in?"
"Actually Smithers, I've been dying for one of Pop Tate's burgers. Is his chock'lit Shoppe still open?"
"What is a chock'lit Shoppe and why does it sell burgers?" Ronnie asked.

-timeskip-

Me and Ronnie were walking inside Pop's.  I opened the door for her and walked in after her.

I saw a booth with a Red-head Guy and a blond girl with a ponytail.

"Hey Ronnie, cute guy alert." I whispered to her.
"Shut up." She told me.
"No I'm being serious, look" I said then pointed to them.

She walked over to them.
'Oh no' I thought before walking over to them.

"Sorry is my sister bothering you guys?" I asked them.
"No it's fine." The Red-head answered. "And did you say sister? You look nothing like each other."
"Oh yeah. I'm adopted and my grey hair is some genetic thing." I replied.
"Oh, okay." He said.
I looked at Veronica.
"Okay, stop trying to flirt with the guy you just met and let's go get our food." I told her.

-timeskip-

It's been an eventful week.  I made the football team, Ronnie made the cheerleading team, and I think I have a crush.
Cheryl Blossom.

Right now I'm at her back-to-school dance after party.

"Okay, classic seven minutes in heaven. Anyone first?" Cheryl asked. "I vote for the newbie, Garth."
"Sure." I replied.

She placed a bottle on the table and spun it.  It landed on Archie.

"Okay I'll save you the emberisment. So who goes now?" I told him.
"Well, house rules, hostess gets to go." Cheryl said.
"You know what. What the hell." I said and started walking towards the closet.

I opened the door and walked in, a second later, Cheryl walked in.  I closed the door and looked at her.

"You know, if it was someone else I would've said no." I told her.

I wrapped me arms around her waist.  I leaned into her ear.

"I guess I just like you more than anyone else." I whispered.

I faced her again.  I then leaned in and kissed her.  All I could think in that moment was,
How soft her lips were,
How good she is at kissing,
The warm sensation going through my body,
And Cheryl Blossom.
We kept on kissing, with her at some point, wrapping her legs around my waist.

I guess we went past seven minutes because eventually Veronica came over and knocked on the door.

"You two gonna come out soon?" She asked.

Cheryl got off me and straightened her hair.  Then she walked out while I  straightened my hair with Veronica looking at me.

"So... I guess you like each other's lips. I can't wait to tell Mom you had your first kiss!" She squealed.
"Do that and I tell Mom about yours." I told her.
"Fine..."

We walked back to everyone and I saw the only available seat left was next to...
Cheryl...
I sighed and sat next to her.  I looked at Archie and Betty to see them looking at me...
Sneakily.

"Why do I feel like you to did this?" I said.
"Because we did." Veronica said.

This year was gonna be fun.