Miss Honey helps you startup your ICHS Challenge

"Okay, as being one of the best teachers ever, I will give you some examples of stories you can write about, IN OUR SCHOOL.

Okay, everyone look at the board for my examples"

STORY ONE: ICHS- Junior year.

Heather was not excited... She was not happy, neither did she make an attempt to smile. Her mom held her shoulders, pulling her back to reality.

"Heather, we're here." her mom said.

Heather sighed. "I don't want to go to school."

"But Heather-"

"I hate it here, ever since dad went bankrupt, everyone stopped talking to me... Why don't you just take me to some other lame school where no one cares about our financial status?"

Her mom smiled sadly. "That's because ICHS is like the best school out there, your father and I want to give you the best of everything."
Blah blah blah blah (dracula's voice)

STORY TWO: ICHS- Rich but Rude.

Diana willson was your typical mean girl, with the blonde hair and the bright sea blue eyes and all... Her personality was shit and you know what made it all worse? She went to ICHS! the home of all kids rich and super spoiled!

STORY THREE: ICHS- The badboy's nerdy crush.

I'm supposed to be bad! Careless, rebel, rude... I'm supposed to hang out with the cool kids of ICHS, i'm supposed to be the popular guy who marries the cheerleader! So why the hell does my heart flutter anytime I see the number one nerd of ICHS?

STORY FOUR: ICHS- Nia and the Vampire.

He was my bestfriend, and only the both of us knew his dark secret... Although, in a school like ICHS, it was difficult to hide anything! My bestfriend was a vampire, who is on the run from his sire!

STORY FIVE: ICHS: The shelly Pack.

Werewolves are real, and I think a pack has made a home in ICHS, but can they keep their secret?

_

Do you see that class? Your imagination can run wild! 

And as always, just dm us or comment if you need any additional help! 

Blue loves you!