Ch. 1

~Bree's P.O.V.~

"Guys, you know how the government said there was another bionic kid?" Mr. Davenport asked. We all nodded. "They said they're getting a signal again. Not for yours or Leo's chips."

"But that's impossible. There's only three...."

"Ah hem!" Leo said, cutting Chase off. Chase rolled his eyes.

"Four bionic people in the world." Chase finished.

"Wait, if there's another signal, then there should be another bionic kid." I say.

"Exactly. Which mean either Krane or Douglas made another child bionic." Mr. Davenport states.

"Give me the coordinates." I tell him. The boys all look confused. "If I know the coordinates, I can track the signal and find the other bionic." I explain.

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

There's no place for me to hide and I'm freaking out.

"There she is!" Douglas yells at Krane. I spin around to see the two men running towards me. I quickly super speed out there only to come face-to-face with the the evil, one of a kind, Krane.

"Let me go!" I say trying to wiggle away. I use my geo-leaping to jump out of his arms and some where else. The only problem now is, I have no idea where I am. I seem to be in a lab of some sort. I only remember thinking 'safe place.' I look around and see three boys, a girl, and a man.

"Who are you?" I ask.