Part 8

Mackenzies Ex

Mackenzies Ex

Jack Gilinsky as Ethan Dayholt

Jadens ex

Lily Newton as Lily Newton

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       Ethan was texting

Mackenzies breathing speeded up "No No No" was all she said Cynthia grabbed her phone and yelled for Jaden. Cynthia told Avani and Nessa to "Go get Jaden hurry". Cynthia tried to stop Mackenzie's now very bad panic attack but nothing she was doing was helping Jaden and Bryce came running up the stairs with Avani and Nessa behind. Jaden scooped Mackenzie up in his arms "Angel I'm right here" "Ja Jaden he he's ba back" "Cynthia what happened" Bryce asked Cynthia passed Bryce the phone and everyone read the messages

Ethan

Ethan

Really thought you were getting away from me Kenz

You're mine and only mine

I know where you are

read

"This Mother Fucker" Jaden set Mackenzie with Cynthia and he starting saying things like "I will kill him" Mackenzie started crying even more "Jaden your gonna calm the fuck down and go comfort your girl" Bryce said Jaden walked back over to Kenzie and picked her up hugging her and kissing her forehead "Kenz breath with me okay in out in out" Mackenzie did as Jaden said and slowly started to calm down. Bryce, Nessa, Cynthia and Avani all gave each other looks and left Jaden and Mackenzie by themselves. Jaden walked to his closet still holding the girl and grabbed one of his hoodies and walked to his bed. He sat Mackenzie on his bed and slipped the hoodie on to her over her bikini and laid down pulling Mackenzie back to him on to his chest. After about 5 minutes of silence Mackenzie spoke "Thank You Jay" "Mackenzie no matter what I will always protect you" Mackenzie looked up to meet the boys eyes and smiled at him. "Shit I gotta call my mom" Mackenzie grabbed her phone and called her mom. "Mom I'm so sorry some things happened between me and Raelynn and then we ate lunch and filmed a video" Kenzie it's okay I'm glad your having fun what happened with you and Raelynn" "Mom I really don't wanna talk about it but me and her will no longer be friends I found better people" "Alright sweetie I'm sorry I love you and I will talk to you later" I love you too momma bye" Mackenzie hung up the phone and set it down next to her. "Jaden what am I gonna do" "Angel you won't be doing anything alone and Ethan won't be doing anything to you" "Jaden I'm scared" Jaden pulled Mackenzie closer to him and kissed her forehead 'Kenz I got you" Mackenzie rested her head on Jaden's chest and soon they fell asleep.